ADVERTISEMENT

Think we found the alpha I’ve been looking for since game one

maybe it will save the season

One game at a time

We really need the RAC in the next two to make it hell for Wisconsin and.northwstern
if RAC magic can get us these next two, it gets REAL interesting. Maybe the Penn State game, combined with JWill arriving, was the wake up call we needed.

new york city nyc GIF

Beating Wisconsin will be a very tall order, but if the RAC is absolutely rocking and the players are locked in, anything is possible!

Reactions: BillyC80
Yes we can beat Wisconsin Saturday. There are very few teams we can’t beat if we continue to play D… make the shots we need to and know the RAC is special. JW is a mature , seasoned veteran who is finally able to play. The dynamic which has changed our possibilities of a post season. The NCAA screwed us … after he fully admitted his violation …because it was a RUTGERS player they used him as the scapegoat.

Reactions: Scangg
It really seems like this could be why the team looked like or was missing an on court leader and a bit rudderless. They knew who that person was but he wasn't able to play
Excellent observation.

My biggest takeaway from the last 2 games is that I feel a lot better about next season. Both JWill and JMike have looked terrific on defense lately. You have those two guys on the court with Mag, Ace, and Dylan, and that's a team that can play on both sides of the floor.

Excellent observation.

My biggest takeaway from the last 2 games is that I feel a lot better about next season. Both JWill and JMike have looked terrific on defense lately. You have those two guys on the court with Mag, Ace, and Dylan, and that's a team that can play on both sides of the floor.
Getting MAG back and an experienced 5 in the portal are both going to be critical. But JWill and Dylan at the 1 and 2 could be the best backcourt Rutgers has ever had. If we have MAG at the 4 Ace starts at the 3. And that’s just crazy good on the perimeter.

Reactions: BillyC80 and Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT