ADVERTISEMENT

This Week's OSU Game Poster From Eleven Warriors (OSU SITE)

cyrock3

All American
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2006
201604-game-poster.jpg.pagespeed.ce.2LP4jZxVqZ.jpg

I guess this could be some good locker room material.

Really? IMHO if it's not something said by the president, AD, a coach or player, it's hardly "bb material."

Last edited:
Ok. It's possible that other people can look at it another way.

Is that the best they can do? Pretty lame, IMHO.

1: looks more like Chicago then NYC
2: we are the road team.. why is the buckeye driving?
3: a 1970 ford galaxy?.. should been a a chevelle convertible

1970_galaxy.jpg

At least make it and SS.. put the knight in the back seat and put a babe talking to the buckeye.. and that's a poster
phr-bgirls-of-popular-hot-rodding-chevy-chevelle-ss-kristie-on-cars-2030976369.jpg

I thought it was a Bagel driving.. But maybe I just miss a decent Bagel more than I realize, being down here for so long.

Funny thing is if Rutgers (or its fans, or someone who drove past on 18...) created this poster ESPN would already be camped out in front of the student center drumming up outrage until somebody apologized.

Gotta admit I don't get it (that is happening more and more these days), Someone please explain.

I'm with you. It is supposed to be their mascot Brutus refueling. Nice of the Knight to refuel Brutus car after an epic battle when Brutus has no gas left in the tank.
Same here.

I didn't get the post the other day with the green Rutgers jersey either.

Or this one...
Funny thing is if Rutgers (or its fans, or someone who drove past on 18...) created this poster ESPN would already be camped out in front of the student center drumming up outrage until somebody apologized.

Same here.

I didn't get the post the other day with the green Rutgers jersey either.

Or this one...

Nothing to get. The poster is completely innocuous. Wouldn't stop our administration from apologising for insulting the United Brotherhood of Pakistani Petroleum Distribution Engineers of NJ for Ohio State local 135.

clearly a non-environmentally friendly vehicle... think of all the greenhouse gasses it's producing. I need a safe space!!! they should be ashamed

I'm impressed. This is some deep level shade to be throwing. Fellow Gen-Xers are hoping for the "Some Kind of Wonderful" treatment -- let's at least hope the Scarlet Knights steal the dipstick when they ask us to check the oil.

I'm impressed. This is some deep level shade to be throwing. Fellow Gen-Xers are hoping for the "Some Kind of Wonderful" treatment -- let's at least hope the Scarlet Knights steal the dipstick when they ask us to check the oil.
If I remember correctly...the grease monkey ended up getting both girls.

just sayin'

Reactions: 17Q66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT