ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Three-Star QB Simon commits to Rutgers

From Todderick:
Simon chose Rutgers over offers from West Virginia, Pitt, Syracuse, Minnesota, Colorado, UConn, Temple, UMass, Bowling Green and others.

Ash beat out Dino, Row the Boat and Rockin' Randy-- things are looking up!!!

Actually the Minnesota offer didn't exist anymore. Gophers aren't taking a 2020QB, as they already have one in 2021 4star Athan

Wrong
There was only one Mike McMahon.
Best RU QB ever.
Don’t know if McMahon was the best RU qb ever but he had the strongest arm I’ve seen from a RU qb since my frosh year at RU in 1992. He had great physical tools and could run with the best of them. If he had half a team around him McMahon would have been taken in the first round of the NFL draft. Dude was super talented but made poor decisions on the field when he made it up to the pros.

GO RU

It's a good pickup, but I refuse to get excited about verbal commitments. A lot can happen between now and signing day and we have been down this road many times before.

This is bullsh*t. Here I was thinking we got a new recruit. Complete and utter bullsh*t resurrecting these threads from the dead.:Poop

I thought I recognized the name, then I noticed the dates on the posts. Hey, at least he's still committed to us at this point. At least the thread was resurrected for a decent article on him.

Maybe we can resurrect the Rocket thread next. Or maybe we can announce RU was invited to the B1G. Great threads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT