ADVERTISEMENT

***TKR NCAA Bracket Challenge***

Will this affect my college eligibility ? Can the winner be anonymous ?
These pools use to be a no brainer and fun to boot.

A B1G bracket would be fun too next year but I don't know if anyone does that as a platform

Nice on the gift card Richard. I live in my car right now and my car is stuck. My friend (Dad big pharma alum) who makes $500,000 a year (or close) just moved and doesnt want my mail anymore. Don't have a mailing address this second. Should I win I may have plugged up my exhaust pipe as it means Dook would have beaten Carolina in the Championship. Should I win I hope you can deliver to a parking spot (thanks to social services for seemingly turning me down for temporary housing because of ineligibility when I was likely eligible-as I sit in my spot the company I wanted to work for came through the job center).

Piscataway Mike thanks for the info (simple email) on this pool-NOT. Look forward to once again kicking your butt (certainly the reason for no email-I think the "no fun since 91" refers to the last time you had a decent bracket though that may have been Gary Brackett's senior year) though I have watched maybe part of the ACC Championship and you thousands of hours between TV and at the RAC. Literally (by miracle) a Walmart electronics guys told me about the downloads and I managed another bracket and most of this one on a toilet (makes for an impromptu desk) at the Walmart. A sign of the times and maybe from God above (the word around Chapel Hill is that God is a Tarheel).

Don't think my Heels are due for a few years and I usually have them getting knocked out (sand winning it 2 years ago and placing about 3rd here) but this year fits perfectly with my "pick Dook no matter what as it offsets the misery should they win") but Zion is a beast. The Heels aren't due but dang they played nicely at years end and until The Missing Link got hot the Heels were up by 10-15 on the Dookies for a sweep. The Missing link is a beast (you just know the Knicks will either not get him or scr*w up his career). Should the heels win (and likely already) look for exploding sneaker t-shirts in Chapel Hill. Best shirts since "Hoiley".

I see "history teacher" on the list. Who let the former riff raff in? Too bad The Knight Report boards are so much better than 247 so I can't continue to "annoy" this guy by my "writing".

Good luck all and GO HEELS (and Wofford)!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT