ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy not happy after win over Illinois

Coaches shouldn't be taunting the opposing team, especially the head coach. That's ridiculous.

you can see how good of a coach he is! you can see how good of a tactician he is during this interview, and it is no wonder why his program produces winners day in and day out. i often wonder had winston gone to iowa, what type of wrestler he would have become.

It's always looked like Goodale does a gator chomp toward the other bench after a big win. See the end of this video

Ashnault

Originally posted by ruteelrice:
It's always looked like Goodale does a gator chomp toward the other bench after a big win. See the end of this video
I actually think he was telling the ref that Jeba was pinned. At least that is my opinion.

Don't mind be overly pumped, but I enjoy Cael style more. Suit jacket and a smirk. He knows his guys did what they needed in practice.....no.need for theatrics.

if Brands was Rutgers coach we'd be front page news in every paper... and I don't mean that in a good way...Match be damned, hacks like Politi and sarge would just be waiting to bait him!! lol talk about post presser fireworks!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT