ADVERTISEMENT

Toronto - Bonnies

ruhoopscrazy

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2006
Decided today to give away Ohio St tickets and venture north for RU Basketball. Bought seats off Stub Hub almost exactly where I sit at the RAC. Will start driving tomorrow with my wife and daughter up to Rochester for Pittsford Dairy. Looking forward to a triple header of basketball. Anyone else heading up?

Kiz! - Are you going to the RU-St. Bonnie game? How far is it from where you live? You still on top of the world from last year's NBA Championship?

And then nothing happened
Barnaby, please choose from the following, to get me pumped up for the game. “I came across some Bonnies fans in the lobby and:”

1. Got into a huge shouting match
2. Started a food fight with the free lobby cookies
3. Took them to the bar, drinking buddies for life
4. Made out with their wives
5. All of the above

Anything you can offer is much appreciated...

Reactions: leonh71
Barnaby, please choose from the following, to get me pumped up for the game. “I came across some Bonnies fans in the lobby and:”

1. Got into a huge shouting match
2. Started a food fight with the free lobby cookies
3. Took them to the bar, drinking buddies for life
4. Made out with their wives
5. All of the above

Anything you can offer is much appreciated...

I’m currently driving to remote Saskatchewan in a rented Buick; there’s a lumpy roll of tarpaulin and a couple of shovels in the trunk.

Last edited:
I'm in Toronto too. Just saw a guy in St. Bonaventure gear in a supermarket this morning.

The Buffalo-Harvard game is really exciting. Buffalo came back from a deficit, took the lead with a 3 right at the half, and now both teams are really at it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT