ADVERTISEMENT

UConn loses again!

I was watching parts of this game, mainly to keep up with the RU women's score, which was a frustrating experience. But UConn was colder from the floor than I can ever remember seeing them before. UL had over 17,000 at the game. I guess it helps to play in a city that has network TV to help keep attention focused on the games. The entire state of NJ lacks that, which I've long felt is one of obstacles RU has to overcome to grow its fan base since we are at the whim of whatever out-of-state network affiliates choose to show.

I was watching parts of this game, mainly to keep up with the RU women's score, which was a frustrating experience. But UConn was colder from the floor than I can ever remember seeing them before. UL had over 17,000 at the game. I guess it helps to play in a city that has network TV to help keep attention focused on the games. The entire state of NJ lacks that, which I've long felt is one of obstacles RU has to overcome to grow its fan base since we are at the whim of whatever out-of-state network affiliates choose to show.

The Louisville sports scene is pretty unique. Big city with no professional sports, but a university that spends a lot of money on athletics. Not many universities can match what they can do when it comes to community support and attendance across the board for all sports...

Reactions: ScarletDave
The Louisville sports scene is pretty unique. Big city with no professional sports, but a university that spends a lot of money on athletics. Not many universities can match what they can do when it comes to community support and attendance across the board for all sports...
They also have the absolute sickest practice facilities and Olympic sports venues of any school I’ve seen, including almost all of the B1G schools, many ACC schools, Big XII, SEC. Second to none. Just driving through their athletics campus/complex my jaw was on the floor

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT