ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial 2nd Round NFL Jan14-15 Playoffs Thread

Heck of a throw and catch by geeen bay. Big kicks by Crosby. Was going to be hard for the packers to win in overtime with the defense shot . Jerry jones is sad

And Rodgers with a great comeback putting FG kicker in position for a 50 yard last sec FG which he hits. ! Packers win !

Wanted the Cowboys lose. But dak had a heck of a second half. A hall of fame quarterback made a great play and won the game. It happens
But helped the Cowboys deep a hole that they couldn't get out of. Dak had one great quarter, but that's not enough in the playoffs when you routinely play HOF QBs.

Oh well, I guess the Cowboys will have to wait till next year to try and
win their third playoff game ..... this century. :)

Reactions: T2Kplus10
But helped the Cowboys deep a hole that they couldn't get out of. Dak had one great quarter, but that's not enough in the playoffs when you routinely play HOF QBs.

They probably win the game if Crosby doesn't make the 58 yard kick with 1:36 to go. They win the game if Rodgers and cook don't make a play for the ages. Not the Dallas qb fault today .

Went 3 for 4 in the teams I wanted to win this weekend. Good set of games. Can't believe the Steelers couldn't get it in the endzone once. I thought their first drive, when they had a short first and goal, they should have ridden Bell into the endzone as he had got them to that point. Instead they tried to get cute with the short passing game and walked away with a FG. Set the tenor for the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT