ADVERTISEMENT

Updates from Rutgers Wrestling Media Day

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Cody Harrison a little nicked in wrestle off

Willie Scott and Luke Eckpof both have shoulder injuries but should be good in a couple weeks.

Ryan Vulkah will be out for a little bit of time with a back injury. Possible redshirt. Goodale says that gun to his head, he redshirts this year.

Jojo and Sammy Alvarez are going to wrestle this week.

Kanniard will be kept in redshirt this week. Decision on redshirt likely to come around Navy open.

Whole team will wrestle at journeyman unattached.

Turley is 165 and a little banged up, his status is up in the air. However he will wrestle this year.

10-15 guys are expected to be at Princeton this Sunday afternoon.

Cody Harrison a little nicked in wrestle off

Willie Scott and Luke Eckpof both have shoulder injuries but should be good in a couple weeks.

Ryan Vulkah will be out for a little bit of time with a back injury. Possible redshirt. Goodale says that gun to his head, he redshirts this year.

Jojo and Sammy Alvarez are going to wrestle this week.

Kanniard will be kept in redshirt this week. Decision on redshirt likely to come around Navy open.

Whole team will wrestle at journeyman unattached.
Wrestle this week in the dual? Or at Princeton Open

Does Princeton Open have stronger competition at 197?
I remember seeing a link for registered wrestlers for the open, but i lost it :(.

Who else is going to PU open?

Does Lipari challenge for the 149 spot?
I would think he would be favored to win that spot.

Yes PU Open has very good 197 class. Scott said Correnti has really stepped it up. Said he was tired of being mediocre!
Hope all these guys register and show up because as of now there are only 4 197 pounders registered.

Correnti is suspended that’s why he isn’t wrestling Saturday. He can’t compete with the team.
raw

Reactions: Leonard23
He’s suspended for 4 matches. He will sit these 3 matches Saturday and the 1st match in Cali.
So then Goodale's press conference was just blowing smoke up our collective asses? How do you get suspended, but at the same time have turned over a new leaf because you're sick of being mediocre. That's down right confusing as hell.

Goodale is not one to blow smoke.
If he is suspended, how does he wrestle at the Princeton Open?

I am not saying you are wrong, but i like confirming sources before i jump gun.

Goodale is not one to blow smoke.
If he is suspended, how does he wrestle at the Princeton Open?

I am not saying you are wrong, but i like confirming sources before i jump gun.
Donner wrestled at Princeton Open last year while suspended

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT