ADVERTISEMENT

Vancouver?

RC1991

All Conference
Jul 31, 2003
Pacific Northwest via NJ
Is anyone traveling for the Vancouver tournament? We live in the Seattle area now and depending on the Friday/Saturday game schedule may try to make it up for one of the games. Just curious if anyone is making the trip.

I know a couple RU fans from N.J. will be there. Unfortunately this is one trip we can’t make. Thanksgiving on Thursday makes it too difficult to get there. Hopefully we get to see some postseason tournament basketball this year!!

Yep, we are sad, but the Mrs. health prevents us from making it up from Arizona. We would be going if she was able.

Yep, we are sad, but the Mrs. health prevents us from making it up from Arizona. We would be going if she was able.

Please let her know I hope she feels better. I myself have been unwell for a half a year now so I know. I told my husband that if this team makes it to the final four I am going to attend if I am still alive.

Well I hope all of you do feel better. Knight Time Fan I believe we used to sit next to you guys at the RAC as I remember you were moving to AZ. I hope we make it Vancouver for a game as it will be great to see the team and at least some RU fans live. I was able to see the game and celebration on BTN which was great - saw a few familiar faces in the crowd!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT