ADVERTISEMENT

Video Board- too slow showing live action

slyker

Senior
Feb 2, 2002
For those of us who sit down near the field and toward the end zones… have one complaint With the new video board. When the action is down toward the opposing end zone from where we sit, it is difficult to see what is happening, and have always watched the live video screen to better see the play. This season, when the play is just about to begin, the board is still showing graphics like “make noise” “get loud” etc. and they don’t switch to the live action until the play has already started…. Prior to this year they always had it up ther with ample time to see the pre-snap action…. They should change it back to how it was..

Reactions: EmptySeats
For those of us who sit down near the field and toward the end zones… have one complaint With the new video board. When the action is down toward the opposing end zone from where we sit, it is difficult to see what is happening, and have always watched the live video screen to better see the play. This season, when the play is just about to begin, the board is still showing graphics like “make noise” “get loud” etc. and they don’t switch to the live action until the play has already started…. Prior to this year they always had it up ther with ample time to see the pre-snap action…. They should change it back to how it was..

If you are a season ticket holder, complain about it in this week's survey

Reactions: RutgersDom
Sorry, have to laugh at this. Every week I complain about the extremely high volume over the speakers and it hasn't made an ounce of difference. I personally don't think anybody reads the comments.
They ask if you would like to be contacted. I have responded yes with every completed survey last year. With no reply. Agree!They don’t read these things if they did they would have removed the horn guy and fixed the volume in my section years ago.

The thing that bothers me most with that survey. Is they ask what ticket plan you have. Then proceed to ask 1)if this is your first game? 2)are you more of a Rutgers fan? Will you be coming to other games? Sorry if you respond yes to season ticket holder it should automatically eliminate 3 or 4 of those questions.

Reactions: HPNJRUfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT