ADVERTISEMENT

VIDEO Rutgers New Facilities Are Going To Be Insane

If you listen at the end of the video Scott says, " they're going to move the NJ state championships so people can attend the B1G championships in 2020 when we host". I really hope us season ticket holders get 1st crack here, otherwise that's going to be an impossible ticket to get. Please Rutgers for once in your life look out for your loyal customers.

If you listen at the end of the video Scott says, " they're going to move the NJ state championships so people can attend the B1G championships in 2020 when we host". I really hope us season ticket holders get 1st crack here, otherwise that's going to be an impossible ticket to get. Please Rutgers for once in your life look out for your loyal customers.
I'm sure we will get priority, just like we do for away B1G championships and NCAA championships, football bowl games, etc. Rutgers isn't stupid.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
it wont be an impossible to get them

Last edited:
Its kind of sad to see them move the HS championships away from AC though, but good for RU
Not moving it out of AC, they are moving the finals to Saturday night instead of Sunday. Big10 finals will be Sunday the day after HS finals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT