ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia Tech game, Sat., 9/21 - anyone thinking of going?

Just got an email also. So is everyone thinking of ordering through RU so we sit together?

I'm likely ordering thru RU to guarantee a seat. I don't usually like to sit in away game seats but getting tickets to this one thru 3rd parties makes me nervous.

Reactions: TRU2RU
Did you receive an e-mail? None for me, which is par for the course for the ticket office.

I did not. My rep said later this week.
I looked on scarletnights.com and could not see a way to purchase away game tickets yet. I will circle back here and let you know when I get the email

Reactions: TRU2RU
Been there once agest ago./. for VTech vs BC Thursday night game before seeing Rutgers unexpectedly stumble at Duke.

Do the Blue Ridge Parkway thing while down there. Beautiful country!

I asked MS-Copilot what to do around September 21 there and it said:

Certainly! 🏈 Around September 21 near Virginia Tech, you’ll find some great activities:

1. Hiking Adventures:
    • Cascades National Recreation Area: Explore a four-mile trail leading to a stunning 66-foot waterfall in Jefferson National Forest.
    • McAfee Knob: A 4.4-mile hike with panoramic views of the Catawba Valley and surrounding mountains.
    • Appalachian Trail: Virginia boasts 544 miles of the famous trail, accessible from nearby areas.
    • Huckleberry Trail: A 13-mile paved trail connecting Blacksburg and Christiansburg.
  2. Water Activities:
    • Claytor Lake State Park: Ideal for camping, swimming, hiking, and watersports in Dublin.
    • Kayaking & Tubing on the New River: Enjoy the scenic beauty of southwest Virginia.
  3. Arts & Culture:
    • Check out exhibits and performances at the Moss Arts Center on the Virginia Tech campus.
Whether you’re a football fan or an outdoor enthusiast, there’s something for everyone! 🌟
There's also a great golf course there. Pete Dye River Course of Virginia Tech is legit. Not a place for hackers. Plenty of other courses there too.

Ill be there have 10 people coming down, including Jimmy "Bingo" Palumbo of Kappa Sig fame and of course the moviee Beer League, and his various movie and tv roles. I hear you can tailgate in public lots if you get in early with a procession of cars. Trying to validate that....wish we had a game time. I got an an Airbnb that I believe is a few miles from stadium.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Ill be there have 10 people coming down, including Jimmy "Bingo" Palumbo of Kappa Sig fame and of course the moviee Beer League, and his various movie and tv roles. I hear you can tailgate in public lots if you get in early with a procession of cars. Trying to validate that....wish we had a game time. I got an an Airbnb that I believe is a few miles from stadium.
Awesome did you get tix through RU?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT