ADVERTISEMENT

VT Mini-Cannonball Thread

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
Headed to Newark to catch train to Trenton. Getting picked up there to begin the 2nd leg of our journey to Floyd, VA, about 30-miles south of B’Burg. SEE YOU’ZE THERE!!!

*** there will be a “future” Scarlet Knight with us so no actual “cannonballing” for our car.

• Love
Reactions: redking and DirtyRU
Headed to Newark to catch train to Trenton. Getting picked up there to begin the 2nd leg of our journey to Floyd, VA, about 30-miles south of B’Burg. SEE YOU’ZE THERE!!!

*** there will be a “future” Scarlet Knight with us so no actual “cannonballing” for our car.
Leaving in 30...also staying in Floyd..got an Air Bnb....hoping to meet some of u in Blacksburg. GO RU!

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Leaving from South Jersey (exit 4) at 5am tomorrow.

Hoping to be on campus by 12:30pm.

Staying in Charlottesville Saturday night on the way home.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Left Robbinsville at 9:20 ( people we are driving with showed up late). Staying in Radford.

Rolled into Tyler's place in Charlottesville around 8:45 last night - I've driven this many times, for some reason this time around it was not a pleasant drive. Anyway, staging now to head down to tailgate tomorrow.

I didn't know you were expecting: have you started wearing maternity clothes yet?

• Haha
Reactions: MrsScrew
Rolled into Tyler's place in Charlottesville around 8:45 last night - I've driven this many times, for some reason this time around it was not a pleasant drive. Anyway, staging now to head down to tailgate tomorrow.

I didn't know you were expecting: have you started wearing maternity clothes yet?
Wait until you see me tomorrow schnukems…

From Trenton station to Floyd a very easy 6:20 (2 stops; 30-miles SE of B’Burg):

Up @ 4:45
Uber to Newark Penn
5:25 to Trenton

…READY TO ROCK!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: RutgersWill
Made it to Roanoke. Easy drive, but more traffic than I expected. glad wasn’t going north on 81 as it looked like a major accident just north of Roanoke had the NB lanes closed for aong time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT