ADVERTISEMENT

VT Spring game on ACC Network now

Not quite Bus
As usual, you were being a dick

If I am your age and that miserable and always criticizing others and injecting my opinion when it’s not wanted and more importantly, just being a ****ing negative asshole, I would literally blow my brains out

For the ninth time, stay the **** out of football threads if you don’t have anything positive to contribute
Oh dude you admitted it. You replied solely to go after me. I'll pay for your tissues! You are the problem on this thread. I made a simple comment and you turn into WWII.
Funny how the guy who says he loves football but spent his day causing trouble on the board missing two UFL games.
And for the first time let me tell you that an FSU fan can mind his own business on the Rutgers board. I'm guessing they banned you from their board because of the way you act!

The early round has been streaming for a few hours now just like everyday. What the heck are you talking about? The Golf Channel doesn't own the rights. CBS does!
Streaming my arse. Check out the British Open and US Open coverage this season. Network coverage from the star.

Not quite Bus
As usual, you were being a dick

If I am your age and that miserable and always criticizing others and injecting my opinion when it’s not wanted and more importantly, just being a ****ing negative asshole, I would literally blow my brains out

For the ninth time, stay the **** out of football threads if you don’t have anything positive to contribute
Why must posts be positive ? If I think our same annointed QB will again be terrible I’m supposed to say otherwise ?

Shelby will attend the spring game. He will sit in the 5th row and fully expects to catch a few of GW’s errant passes.

What a thrill that would be if old Shel were 10 yo again !!

Whelp, I clicked on this thread to see what people had to say about VT's spring game but 1 1/2 pages in, not much to learn.
Worst case scenario!!!

"Kyron Drones picked up where he left off last season, moving the ball downfield and making good throws. He was 6-for-10 for 122 yards and a pair of touchdown passes, one to P.J. Prioleau and one to Ja'Ricous Hairston. He was moved all around the pocket and made some nice reads and throws. If he looks this good in the fall, the offense can and will put some serious points in 2024."

"Saturday, the defense on both sides, especially along the line, was active and all over the place."

"Virginia Tech has depth everywhere. Wide receivers, running backs, offensive line, defensive line, you name it, they have it. Pry has done a great job of adding transfer portal talent and some of the freshman and younger returning guys looked really good."

Reactions: LeapinLou
Whelp, I clicked on this thread to see what people had to say about VT's spring game but 1 1/2 pages in, not much to learn.
That’s what happens you have self loathing d bags regularly high jacking threads bc they’re old and miserable

I love this board, but it’s a shell of it’s former self, mainly due to aforementioned actions of posters like the cycling guy

Oh dude you admitted it. You replied solely to go after me. I'll pay for your tissues! You are the problem on this thread. I made a simple comment and you turn into WWII.
Funny how the guy who says he loves football but spent his day causing trouble on the board missing two UFL games.
And for the first time let me tell you that an FSU fan can mind his own business on the Rutgers board. I'm guessing they banned you from their board because of the way you act!
Eat a dick, Bus
I’ll post what I want, when I want

Guys like you miss games because of rain, and guys like me write checks for the betterment of the program

The game has passed you by my friend, maybe it’s best we put you out to pasture
with the rest of the old horses

Why must posts be positive ? If I think our same annointed QB will again be terrible I’m supposed to say otherwise ?

Shelby will attend the spring game. He will sit in the 5th row and fully expects to catch a few of GW’s errant passes.

What a thrill that would be if old Shel were 10 yo again !!
SheLl I never said all posting to be positive, I’m the first one to criticize where it is warranted

Ironically, though, whenever something remotely not positive is said about Gavin, the savior or Saint Gregory, the same sunshine pumpers come out in force to defend them

My dissatisfaction in this thread lies with a certain poster who regularly comes in threads with his typical negative spin and comes at people who have differing opinions

That guy is the ultimate Paper tiger - wouldn’t even man up and meet me for a drink at the pinstripe bowl

It’s all fun and games on the board when we talk football, as I never take it personally as we all love Rutgers

Some dudes, especially the older ones are apparently, get their panties and a bunch.

Truly a sad state of affairs for a guy who apparently used to be a really big fan

Eat a dick, Bus

Guys like you miss games because of rain, and guys like me write checks for the betterment of the program

Crybaby talk from an FSU fan. You are no real Rutgers fan! Keep crying about a simple post. I guess that's what you Southern folks do.

Eat a dick, Bus

What is funny here is the term “ eat a dick”… you sure ain’t from the grandpa generation.👏😜

Crybaby talk from an FSU fan. You are no real Rutgers fan! Keep crying about a simple post. I guess that's what you Southern folks do.
Real Rutgers fans go to games
They keep going to games, despite age & distance
They also, wait for it… write checks

I’m far from Southern
Jersey as it gets
Born & bred

Although, I will think back fondly on our exchanges when Team Smooth retires down south

Ehhh… not really

But ill still invite you the inaugural FSU tailgate in the yellow lot on our maiden voyage to Piscataway once we’re conference mates in 2 years

Real Rutgers fans go to games
They keep going to games, despite age & distance
They also, wait for it… write checks

I’m far from Southern
Jersey as it gets
Born & bred

Although, I will think back fondly on our exchanges when Team Smooth retires down south

Ehhh… not really

But ill still invite you the inaugural FSU tailgate in the yellow lot on our maiden voyage to Piscataway once we’re conference mates in 2 years
And listen to your BS. No thanks.

I thought the correct expression was, "Eat a bag of dicks." That has more impact.
I thought the exact vernacular was interchangeable

Back in the day we used both “bag & box of dicks”

Although for Bus, at least at this particular time, i think one singular dick would suffice for him to munch on

I thought the exact vernacular was interchangeable

Back in the day we used both “bag & box of dicks”

Although for Bus, at least at this particular time, i think one singular dick would suffice for him to munch on
You have such a fixation on dicks, I finally realized you play for both sides, bi the way! 🤣

You have such a fixation on dicks, I finally realized you play for both sides, bi the way! 🤣
Keep stretching little man

A little less bad jokes, and a little more money towards NIL

Looks like the drizzly conditions killed what was once a true fan

Keep stretching little man

A little less bad jokes, and a little more money towards NIL

Looks like the drizzly conditions killed what was once a true fan
Funny you say little man. I hear that is your nickname among the guys you play with.
You are a FSU fan so you haven't spent a dime on Rutgers NIL, instead paying an undefeated team who didn't make the playoffs. It was embarrassing how long you cried about that but pretended you love Rutgers! And I still pay for tickets I don't use. So I still donate. The shit you makeup is hysterical. You don't go to every FSU game or every Rutgers game. You are such a a phoney.
Have you figured out you early retirement or sending your kids to private school yet??? Sure you donate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Funny you say little man. I hear that is your nickname among the guys you play with.
You are a FSU fan so you haven't spent a dime on Rutgers NIL, instead paying an undefeated team who didn't make the playoffs. It was embarrassing how long you cried about that but pretended you love Rutgers! And I still pay for tickets I don't use. So I still donate. The shit you makeup is hysterical. You don't go to every FSU game or every Rutgers game. You are such a a phoney.
Have you figured out you early retirement or sending your kids to private school yet??? Sure you donate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No wonder nobody likes you on this board, not only are you angry and bitter (and old, crotchety, and not a real fan), you don’t listen

Initially, I thought you were just stupid, but in addition to that, youve proven to be an old, broken man who is a shell of his former self.

Due to this, and because I’m a nice guy, I’ll explain this slllloooowwwlllyyy

Noles are my favorite school, Rutgers is my second, I donate and have tickets to both, for Rutgers I have tickets for multiple sports.

Lifelong Jersey resident, yes, I will retire early, no I certainly won’t be living in the northeast like you in your Advanced old age, yes, I will continue going to games, no, I will not miss them for rain, and yes, I will continue to donate (nor would I ever ever wear those really tight cycle shorts that you guys like to wear, but I digress)

Again, if you’d ever like to discuss this in person, feel free to come to one of our tailgates, meet for a drink, etc.

I offered you an olive branch to pinstripe bowl, you didn’t even attend the game, correct?

Was it too cold, too, too far, too rainy?

You’re evidently a fan of baseball and it was in a baseball stadium, so what happened?

No wonder nobody likes you on this board, not only are you angry and bitter (and old, crotchety, and not a real fan), you don’t listen

Initially, I thought you were just stupid, but in addition to that, youve proven to be an old, broken man who is a shell of his former self.

Due to this, and because I’m a nice guy, I’ll explain this slllloooowwwlllyyy

Noles are my favorite school, Rutgers is my second, I donate and have tickets to both, for Rutgers I have tickets for multiple sports.

Lifelong Jersey resident, yes, I will retire early, no I certainly won’t be living in the northeast like you in your Advanced old age, yes, I will continue going to games, no, I will not miss them for rain, and yes, I will continue to donate (nor would I ever ever wear those really tight cycle shorts that you guys like to wear, but I digress)

Again, if you’d ever like to discuss this in person, feel free to come to one of our tailgates, meet for a drink, etc.

I offered you an olive branch to pinstripe bowl, you didn’t even attend the game, correct?

Was it too cold, too, too far, too rainy?

You’re evidently a fan of baseball and it was in a baseball stadium, so what happened?
You crossed the line first jackass telling me "Eat a dick" Now you are upset that I outed you? You didn't offer an olive branch. The olive branch would have included not meeting an ass like you. I have no desire to meet the biggest bullshit FSU fan on this board telling a Rutgers fans what to do. The next NIL dollar not going FSU will be your first. You've admitted that already before the bowl season. And you continue to suck the wind out of this thread.
Advanced old age. Suck it up. Do 40 years of tailgating and get back to me. F FSU fans

You crossed the line first jackass telling me "Eat a dick" Now you are upset that I outed you? You didn't offer an olive branch. The olive branch would have included not meeting an ass like you. I have no desire to meet the biggest bullshit FSU fan on this board telling a Rutgers fans what to do. The next NIL dollar not going FSU will be your first. You've admitted that already before the bowl season. And you continue to suck the wind out of this thread.
Advanced old age. Suck it up. Do 40 years of tailgating and get back to me. F FSU fans
You’re going to love us when we’re conference mates, Bus

Were known far and wide as a very fun, outgoing and engaging fanbase

Hell, 70% of our season-ticket holders come from 150 miles or more to attend games

A lot of them, like you, are advanced in age - unlike you however, they still continue to attend games (and judging by the statistics, would have to drive a lot further than you would)

True fans, if they are able, attend games

TV is nice, but the true fans show up to the stadium

You’ve clearly given up that title - admitting it, as hard as it might be for you, might be the best thing for your well-being

You’re going to love us when we’re conference mates, Bus

Were known far and wide as a very fun, outgoing and engaging fanbase

Hell, 70% of our season-ticket holders come from 150 miles or more to attend games

A lot of them, like you, are advanced in age - unlike you however, they still continue to attend games (and judging by the statistics, would have to drive a lot further than you would)

True fans, if they are able, attend games

TV is nice, but the true fans show up to the stadium

You’ve clearly given up that title - admitting it, as hard as it might be for you, might be the best thing for your well-being
Thanks for admitting you aren't a Rutgers fan. I know you never were. I do have a question for you. Do you swallow or spit it out. You went down the wrong rabbit hole with your over the line comment about "Eat a dick" comment. You must have been drinking early today. That crap isn't a Rutgers thing. FSU fans have no class

Thanks for admitting you aren't a Rutgers fan. I know you never were. I do have a question for you. Do you swallow or spit it out. You went down the wrong rabbit hole with your over the line comment about "Eat a dick" comment. You must have been drinking early today. That crap isn't a Rutgers thing. FSU fans have no class
If you keep repeating something enough, you may even believe it

I sit club section for football, 113 for basketball, and have lacrosse and wrestling season tickets as well

On another note, your Getting really touchy with this comment about the dicks - typically, when guys get that way, they have something to hide

Do you have something to hide, Bus?
Is there something you’re not telling us?

Come on buddy, we’re all friends here, nobody’s going to judge you.

FSU fans are one of the classiest fan bases in college football football

Again, I can’t wait to show you when we become conference mates

Will you be attending the inaugural Rutgers - FSU game in Piscataway?

If you keep repeating something enough, you may even believe it

I sit club section for football, 113 for basketball, and have lacrosse and wrestling season tickets as well

On another note, your Getting really touchy with this comment about the dicks - typically, when guys get that way, they have something to hide

Do you have something to hide, Bus?
Is there something you’re not telling us?

Come on buddy, we’re all friends here, nobody’s going to judge you.

FSU fans are one of the classiest fan bases in college football football

Again, I can’t wait to show you when we become conference mates

Will you be attending the inaugural Rutgers - FSU game in Piscataway?
I'm getting touchy? Who went way over the line to introduce the "Eat a dick" statement? I'm pretty sure it was only you! Do you just service friends or anyone? Keep your posts clean or pay the price sucker.
Yes I will to see FSU lose and hear you crying about it for years. Keep your posts out of the gutter but it seems to be an FSU circle jerk thing. I'm not hiding anything but you have!
FSU fans aren't the classiest. Your Mr. "Eat a dick" statement has zero class.

Last edited:
I'm getting touchy? Who went way over the line to introduce the "Eat a dick" statement? I'm pretty sure it was only you! Do you just service friends or anyone? Keep your posts clean or pay the price sucker.
Yes I will to see FSU lose and hear you crying about it for years. Keep your posts out of the gutter but it seems to be an FSU circle jerk thing
I haven’t heard the term sucker since ~1987

We were 6 and my next door neighbor called our other buddy by that moniker.

Corny then
Cornier now

I haven’t heard the term sucker since ~1987

We were 6 and my next door neighbor called our other buddy by that moniker.

Corny then
Cornier now
Well your are still one. What moniker do you use? Servicer? FSU pleasure guy? 🤣🤣

Well your are still one. What moniker do you use? Servicer? FSU pleasure guy? 🤣🤣
You’re pretty obsessed with this gay stuff

If you were nearly as concerned with the future of our football program, and donating money for the betterment of it, as you are with sexual innuendos, you’d be a real fan

But alas, you don’t attend games

You sit home (angry)
You cycle (and wear short cycling shorts)
You post incessantly (on a football board, but don’t attend games)

Truly a shame what happened to you Bus

You’ve gotten soft
Bitter
Older (much older)
And, officially…. aren’t a real fan anymore

#Sad

You’re pretty obsessed with this gay stuff

If you were nearly as concerned with the future of our football program, and donating money for the betterment of it, as you are with sexual innuendos, you’d be a real fan

But alas, you don’t attend games

You sit home (angry)
You cycle (and wear short cycling shorts)
You post incessantly (on a football board, but don’t attend games)

Truly a shame what happened to you Bus

You’ve gotten soft
Bitter
Older (much older)
And, officially…. aren’t a real fan anymore

#Sad
I'm obsessed? Apparently you are the pleasure guy. You brought up the "Eat a dick" on this thread not me which is way over the line but apparently you have experience.
Truly a shame? I'm not a dumb ass FSU fan. I'm a proud Rutgers fan. An alumni, a player in two sports. You're a Rutgers nobody. Just a FSU troll. And your proud to be young but you act like a child. #Loser.

I love reading posts that use such young and hip talk. Keeps me current with all the slang.
Those guys are the cat's pajamas
Cant See Cheech Marin GIF
Cant See Fran Healy GIF by Travis

No Idea Reaction GIF by Bounce

I'm obsessed? Apparently you are the pleasure guy. You brought up the "Eat a dick" on this thread not me which is way over the line but apparently you have experience.
Truly a shame? I'm not a dumb ass FSU fan. I'm a proud Rutgers fan. An alumni, a player in two sports. You're a Rutgers nobody. Just a FSU troll. And your proud to be young but you act like a child. #Loser.
Over the line?
It’s a message board man
Not a library

You are the textbook definition of a paper tiger - you can dish it out, but the moment somebody comes back at you, you can’t take it

When somebody calls you out on you’re nonsense, you don’t know how to react

I, Along with many others on the board, see right through your act

It’s grown old (like you), tiresome, and quite frankly, not productive for the board

You’ve been like this since the jump, which is crazy because somebody your age, who may not have many years left, should be cherishing every moment they have remaining

The sad thing is you used to be a really good fan by all accounts.

You would go to games
Be enthusiastic

I think you may have even brought a bus to tailgate once or twice

You were so proud of yourself. You even slept over in the parking lot on some occasions… bravo !!!

Now though, you’ve become a mere shell of yourself

A once proud, former diehard fan, who now can’t even be bothered to attend games

It’s truly a sad state of affairs Bus

Let this be a lesson for all on this board of what not to become when they reach your advanced age and beyond

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT