ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forrest Game 12/6 Anyone Going?

ruhoopscrazy

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2006
Who’s going and where are you sitting? We will be 2 going and attending the RU pregame. Seats are in section 119. Hope to see a good turnout of RU fans.

Reactions: RU1996
I'll be there (not sure how many with me). Waiting for some activity schedule information on the home-front before I buy tickets. Did you buy through StubHub/Seatgeek/similar; or another avenue?

For this game I went thru Stub Hub, they had best seats at best price.

I'll be there (not sure how many with me). Waiting for some activity schedule information on the home-front before I buy tickets. Did you buy through StubHub/Seatgeek/similar; or another avenue?

My wife and I will be in section 105 row S. Driving from Asheville. What is the RU pregame? Warm-ups? Thanks.

Reactions: coloradoknight
Scarlet Knights Pre-Game Celebration

Rutgers Men’s Basketball vs Wake Forest

Join Rutgers in Winston-Salem for pre-game festivities to help cheer on our men’s basketball team as they take on Wake Forest. Enjoy light apps and a drink ticket on us!

December 6th at 4:30 p.m.

Camel City BBQ Factory
701 Liberty St
Winston-Salem, NC 27101

Click here to purchase tickets to the game with promo code GORU

A shuttle will be provided from Camel City to Wake Forest

Register
Questions? Contact Samantha Barrette at Samantha.Barrette@rutgersfoundation.org
813-433-0628

My wife and I will be in section 105 row S. Driving from Asheville. What is the RU pregame? Warm-ups? Thanks.

Reactions: coloradoknight
We are traveling from Oak Island, NC

QUOTE="NBHPRU, post: 6572454, member: 66155"]
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: ScarletDave

Join Rutgers in Winston-Salem for pre-game festivities to help cheer on our men’s basketball team as they take on Wake Forest. Enjoy light apps and a drink ticket on us!

Camel City BBQ Factory
701 Liberty St
Winston-Salem, NC 27101

Register
813-433-0628
Thanks! I will look into.

What the heck is going on with Wake Forest? People on this site claim them to be the next monster team out of the ACC and, as of now, have eggs on their faces. Someone, please explain.

What the heck is going on with Wake Forest? People on this site claim them to be the next monster team out of the ACC and, as of now, have eggs on their faces. Someone, please explain.
Because Forbes is not a good coach.

hopefully Childress not playing!

Childress is among the best players in ACC history. He was a joy to watch. His performance in the 1995 ACC tournament was perhaps the greatest I've ever witnessed by any player in a league tourney. The only other one that immediately comes to mind was the "McNamara Invitational" at MSG in 2006.

Reactions: toby83
Childress is among the best players in ACC history. He was a joy to watch. His performance in the 1995 ACC tournament was perhaps the greatest I've ever witnessed by any player in a league tourney. The only other one that immediately comes to mind was the "McNamara Invitational" at MSG in 2006.
Yes that Childress and Duncan team

Another great tourney was kemba walker for Uconn the year of the Rutgers-st John’s classic

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
Looked at flights to Charlotte, even middle of the week Tuesday - Thursday was $519 on American. Insanity

Frontier base fare non stop to Charlotte 12/6-12/7 is under $100 RT from Philadelphia. Charlotte to Wake is about 80 minutes by car

• Wow
Reactions: ScarletDave
got point ticket to Raleigh & cheap return from Asheville months ago. Going to visit a few friends while I'm there.
maybe lunch at Stamey's BBQ in Greensboro - bringing back '76/'79 regional memories en route..

Philly to WF is only about 5-5.5 hours by car (depending on where in Philly). Not terrible...

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Wrong.
You must be searching for the city of Wake Forest.
But Wake Forest University is not in Wake Forest, NC…
Good catch - I recall thinking that sounded optimistic - it's another 100 miles to WFU, so 485 miles which is more like 6.5 hours from Philly (with good traffic).

At 6.5 hours you'll be hitting jails all along your route. Taking I-95 to I-66 to US 29 through Virginia alone will take 4.5 to 5 hours. Taking I-95 in Virginia to I-85 in Petersburg, then continuing to Raleigh will take 4.5 to 5 hours Then another 1.5 Hours to Winston Salem. This doesn't count the time to reach Virginia from New Brunswick.

Reactions: Local Shill
It's 540 miles from Piscataway to Winston-Salem and we have folks talking about doing the drive in 6 hours.
I used to drive to South Charlotte several times per year, which is 620 miles from Metuchen, which Google Maps says should take 9:45, roughly, and we generally made it in 8:30 or less (unless there was surprise traffic somewhere), largely because we'd leave by 4 am to ensure getting through DC by 6:30 am, avoiding the worst traffic. Yes, that's speeding, but never got a ticket in probably 40 round trips. The rare times we didn't leave early, we'd take the longer route down 81 (660 miles) and that took 9+ hours.

They're leaving from Philly and heading to WFU, which is 485 miles, so simply by ratios using our times (and same route, really), that would be about 6.5 hours - again, that would likely require getting thru DC by 6:30 am or driving at night.

Reactions: Local Shill
End of November from Stub Hub

QUOTE="NBHPRU, post: 6588840, member: 66155"]
Where/when/how did y'all purchase your tickets? Your section's are better than mine. Thanks.
[/QUOTE]

End of November from Stub Hub

QUOTE="NBHPRU, post: 6588840, member: 66155"]
Where/when/how did y'all purchase your tickets? Your section's are better than mine. Thanks.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I swear that I didn't see any availability in these sections when I looked in the same time frame.

Posted previously but her you go

Camel City BBQ Factory
701 Liberty St
Winston-Salem, NC 27101

Register
813-433-0628

QUOTE="JavaDunk18, post: 6589100, member: 13500"]
RU pre-game? Camel City BBQ factory? Details?
[/QUOTE]

They were available on seat geek for like $70 a piece with a discount.

Reactions: RUDeac
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT