ADVERTISEMENT

We could have been ranked in Top #15 after this week

njxchange

Senior
Aug 28, 2007
what if blah blah blah....

but this is just for fun

If we had won the games against Lafayette, DePaul, & UMass...
We would be ranked #11 - #12 on Monday
  • Overall 18-5 & Big Ten 9-5
  • 6 - Quad 1 wins
  • Have beaten #1, #13, #16, #14 teams in the country
  • Not too many teams would have better resume other than the ones in Top 10.
I love where this team is going. We have a chance in every game, not just the home games. I dont think anyone would want to face us if we keep this up.

Add in the fact that we could have beaten NW, Minn, & Maryland. Now that’d really be something.

But, we didn’t. And we won some games we maybe shouldn’t have (Purdue, OSU, Nebraska).

We as fans will always think this way. I think the best part of what Pike has been doing is to not allow his team to think this way. The next game is the only one that matters.

According to Sagarin (RU- 61), RU has the most wins against top 25. That would be 5. Michigan who gets a Sagarin rating of 25 is 1-5 against top 25. Shoudn't logic outweigh modeling?

I like to take solace in the fact that if we had beaten Minn, NW or PSU we probably would have lost two of these last three games because of some strange butterfly effect and winning these last 3 games has been a hell of a lot more fun.

Add in the fact that we could have beaten NW, Minn, & Maryland. Now that’d really be something.

But, we didn’t. And we won some games we maybe shouldn’t have (Purdue, OSU, Nebraska).

We as fans will always think this way. I think the best part of what Pike has been doing is to not allow his team to think this way. The next game is the only one that matters.

How do you put Nebraska in the list of teams we probably shouldn't have beaten?

what if blah blah blah....

but this is just for fun

If we had won the games against Lafayette, DePaul, & UMass...
We would be ranked #11 - #12 on Monday
  • Overall 18-5 & Big Ten 9-5
  • 6 - Quad 1 wins
  • Have beaten #1, #13, #16, #14 teams in the country
  • Not too many teams would have better resume other than the ones in Top 10.
I love where this team is going. We have a chance in every game, not just the home games. I dont think anyone would want to face us if we keep this up.
I hear ya but we also could have / should have lost to Purdue / Nebraska / Ohio State / Lehigh etc.

We are a fun enigma that will have the committee ripping their hair out. 😩

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT