ADVERTISEMENT

We had one player

Nothing speaks louder than CA predicting a bowl game this year; clearly overestimating our overall talent.

Not only can CA not develop players, but when one falls in his lap he can't even see him. I wonder if there are kids on the bench who maybe be better players, but because they lose at truck tire tug of war, are riding the pine!

My Grandson,a former QB ,knows FB very well.His sister goes to NCSU. He went to a recent game and dissected the team in a phone conversation with me.Concluded that they lack too many things to be a really good team. They are currently 5-0 and he is does not buy in to them. He is an RU Fan since he was playing Pop Warner ball. Imagine if he started taking this current team apart. Actually that would be hard to do. There is really nothing here to take apart.EMPTY SHELL.

Towson's only loss this season was to Wake Forest..

Tom Flacco passed 35 of 51 for 345 yards, 3 TDs 1 INT got sacked 5 times.

I do not know how that would translate to Flacco on Rutgers... but it couldn't be worse... then again, that's what I thought about the whole offense this season.. how could it be worse than last season?

Live and learn.

Reactions: Block R
If Flacco was our guy this year, don't know if he would survive the season. On the plus side his abilities would give us more options while providing some excitement. We'd find a way to not maximize his talents.

He also bragged about our tight ends rather arrogantly. Saying he’s been around a lot of tights ends and ours could be best in the league. Something to that effect.

Uh, no....

Guy can’t evaluate talent, can’t develop the kids, and can’t scheme well enough to make up for it.

Reactions: MYHATINTHERING
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT