ADVERTISEMENT

We need to petition the big ten to NEVER let Eric Curry ref another one of our games

Curry had a running conversation going on with the end of our bench last night.
During a time out, I heard him tell Pike, “if I hear one more word from your bench it’s T time...Pike had to tell the two trainers to calm down.
They were screaming “both ways” loud all night.
Wisky was moving on screens all night and they don’t even try to hide it then we get called for a phantom hip check.

The two worst are this guy who is literally excited when he calls a foul on us, and the tall bald guy who looks like a fish alien who absolutely hates us

I went over to the Wisconsin board just for kicks and it’s amazing how dirty they think we play, all the “over the backs” we got away with, and the homer refs we had. It’s pretty funny.

I went over to the Wisconsin board just for kicks and it’s amazing how dirty they think we play, all the “over the backs” we got away with, and the homer refs we had. It’s pretty funny.

Hard not to go over the back of a player who submarines you as you go up for a rebound.

They're just salty that Davison's going to lead the league in flop warnings.

The two worst are this guy who is literally excited when he calls a foul on us, and the tall bald guy who looks like a fish alien who absolutely hates us
Tall bald alien dude is the absolute worse

Last edited:
I’m shocked at the way Badger guards enter a sea of feet, legs and bodies, start tripping and carrying the ball and the foul is on us.
Also, their flopping reminded me of Eugene.

Bardo is excellent. Not afraid to speak his mind and call people out
I really like Bardo, too. Great insights into the game inside the game and he was spot on in his criticism of the refs - I'm not usually a whiner about refs, but those 2 phantom fouls on Myles were egregiously bad calls.

Reactions: knight82
I did think he called too many against us during the game too. It also seems like we got a lot more offensive fouls, which are turnovers as well.

I doubt there is a fan base that doesn't find fault with referee calls.In Rutgers case at home they become more glaring.

ADVERTISEMENT