ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend Action

Caliknight

Legend
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2001
Lehigh and Army is already a game. I believe Army is the best team in the country right now. I also believe they will not go undefeated. Today could be the day.

Just as I say that Army explodes. 6-2

This team really has no weaknesses. They are great up the middle facing off and goalie play. They play connected on D and their shortsticks can play on an island. They are tough. On offense they attack from everywhere. You try to take one thing away and another guy pops off. And they are slick. This isn't your father's Army try hard team. They have skill.

Just as I say that Army explodes. 6-2

This team really has no weaknesses. They are great up the middle facing off and goalie play. They play connected on D and their shortsticks can play on an island. They are tough. On offense they attack from everywhere. You try to take one thing away and another guy pops off. And they are slick. This isn't your father's Army try hard team. They have skill.

Add a top notch FOGO to that

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
ND up on Michigan 10-4 at the half after a 7-1 second quarter.

Syracuse leads Delaware 6-5 at the half.

UNC beat Stony Brook 12-8

Duke beat Richmond 12-3

Syracuse. 7 home games and 2 at neutral sites.

Yale 17 - Harvard 15 final.

Watched the Army game until we came on. They are one well oiled machine. They deserve their #1 ranking.

Maryland just closed to 6-5 against VA.

OSU Denver.

OSUs best defender is out but they are still stout. Their offense though.

OSU on the board after Denver made a silly play.

Really seeing the parity this year. Denver is good but they certainly aren’t unbeatable.

The lacrosse world is lucky Ivys do t do 5th years. The talent Princeton lairs is insane, and they are still crazy talented. Their recruiting is very very good.

Ivys still have cache…for most.

Think the ACC is the best conference this year. They are able to stockpile talent. Have to presume they have NIL infrastructure for lax and other no -revenue sports like the BIG does for bball and football.

Currently watching the Tigers taking on Cornell on ESPNU and they are losing by 5 just before the half. Cornell has netted 8 and they are making it look easy against the Princeton defense

Oh boy. Cornell tried a double team and a late slide left a middie wide open in the middle. You could see it coming a mile away. Tigers just got another to cut the lead to two.

Wow. Four unanswered goals in the last 4 minutes. Shows how quickly this game can change. Down by 1 now.

Currently watching the Tigers taking on Cornell on ESPNU and they are losing by 5 just before the half. Cornell has netted 8 and they are making it look easy against the Princeton defense

Princeton couldn''t match up with Kelleher early. He had 3 in that Cornell run. Princeton has so many options, young options, on their O during their comeback.

The lacrosse world is lucky Ivys do t do 5th years. The talent Princeton lairs is insane, and they are still crazy talented. Their recruiting is very very good.

If Princeton had their 5th years they would be a Final Four conterder

Reactions: Caliknight
Two more Princeton to start the third. Cornell goalie, solid in the 1st qtr. wilting this half so far.

Good Lord. Princeton loses the ball and Cornell scores a longpole goal with 1.9 seconds left. 15-14 Cornell.

Guess it doesn't help the RPI, but this old alum loves to see Princeton go down. It's just in my blood.

Good Lord. Princeton loses the ball and Cornell scores a longpole goal with 1.9 seconds left. 15-14 Cornell.
Does that "let's take off all the time on the clock before we panic and make a bad pass/shot" play ever work.

No. It’s bad mindset. Love how we think in those situations. Our D guy coming down and scoring vs Penn in that quarterfinal game comes to mind. All gas.

Reactions: Wagram97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT