ADVERTISEMENT

**WELCOME TO ALL NEW TKR SUBSCRIBERS**

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
This past week Rivals ran a big kickoff promo and TKR was among the top sites in the network when it came to new signups as people seem to be pretty excited about the 2024 football season and rightfully so! With that being said, welcome to the No. 1 destination for Rutgers fans on the web!

We are entering year five of the Schiano 2.0 era, which is fresh off a big Pinstripe Bowl win over Miami and with a lot of returning players on both sides of the ball plus some new weapons on offense, 2024 could end up to be a very good year. We have all types of stories with players all throughout the forum and front page plus all the press conferences available right here on YouTube (Don't forget to subscribe to get alerts when a new video goes live).

Our coverage extends beyond just the football program as Rutgers Basketball is right around the corner. The Scarlet Knights are bringing their best recruiting class ever to campus this Fall, headlined by stars Ace Bailey (No. 2 overall) and Dylan Harper (No. 3 overall).

Our staff here -- @Craig Epstein @mb5789 @Alec Crouthamel and myself are excited to bring you the best fooyball coverage possible this season on the most popular RU message board on the web (The Round Table), our weekly podcast and more!

Here at TKR, we e also have a team of writers helping out with our coverage of Rutgers olympic sports as well with @HRodriguez (Baseball), @Lex Knapp (Wrestling), @MarkInCapeMay (Women's Soccer / Softball) and @CamdenM (Lacrosse).

If you guys have any comments, questions or requests for a specific content item and that extends to long standing members of our site as well, please feel free to message me on here, social media or email me (all linked below this post) and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Thanks and Go RU!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.