ADVERTISEMENT

Went to the RAC today

E5, bad links ? It is a miracle I can even get on a website. I spent years trying to get this new fangled World Wide Web thing on my 8 track player.

Reactions: ChasRC69
E5, bad links ? It is a miracle I can even get on a website. I spent years trying to get this new fangled World Wide Web thing on my 8 track player.
Just read a story yesterday that some teenager was able to tweet using smart refrigerator after mom took her electronics away. Maybe she could have helped you.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Hope the Mom is strong. Hiding a cell phone and a gameboy in her pocketbook is one thing, but carrying around a refrigerator is a whole new ballgame.

The team has been back from their trip for a few days. Anyone know if everything has been moved in by both teams? How about wrestling and gymnastics? Is the R up on the outside of the building?

Dude, you need to chill out.
Relax, let him enjoy and...

tumblr_n8u0gekR0C1to382so4_250.gif

The team has been back from their trip for a few days. Anyone know if everything has been moved in by both teams? How about wrestling and gymnastics? Is the R up on the outside of the building?

Most of the team has gone back home, per IG. Johnson to SoCal, Mathis to Baltimore, etc.

Ok, delays happen. Big deal.
You are correct. And without an update people wonder. That is natural.

Since you know there are delays, and seem to have the dates memorized, seems weird you telling Heaven to chill. Strange.

You are correct. And without an update people wonder. That is natural.

Since you know there are delays, and seem to have the dates memorized, seems weird you telling Heaven to chill. Strange.
I don’t post about the new facilities everyday, multiple times a day. But whatever.

In May, Coach Pike said it was opening on June 1 and that hasn’t happened. There must have been things that came up, but that is OK. It has been built which should have happened decades ago. We know we will have it very very soon, before official practices begin. AND the steel is rising on the Rodkin Center. It has taken us decades longer than it should have, but we are finally in the ballgame.

Speaking of The RAC, who says we never upgrade. Brand new fancy/schmancy water fountains have been installed. Not sure why they have some kind of digital readout, but you can put water bottles in them. I think this will bring about a couple more wins. No more fans with parched throats in the last ten minutes of games which should lead to more screaming which should terrify opponents.

1ac1e3.jpg

Reactions: toby83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT