ADVERTISEMENT

What a choke by Michigan State

Number 13 for MSU stinks. Late in the second half, he was playing near the free throw line in the middle of SU zone. Several times the guards would get him the ball and he seemed confused as what to do with it. If you can get the ball to that position against the zone, you have the defense at your mercy. Just about every time #13 froze refusing to attack the basket, shoot the short jumper or set up the cutting player (along the baseline) to the basket. He would just kick the ball back out to the guards standing well behind the 3 pt line and with less than 7 or 8 seconds on the clock. WTF MSU.

I agree, forgot about that guy. That's where they had their opportunities.

What truly was a choke job in my view was the Cincinnati performance v Nevada. In the final ten minutes of the game it looked as if no one wanted the ball.
The guy who wanted the ball fouled out.

It's not like either team made a field goal for the last 7 minutes for so. Horrible game, and horrible loss for Izzo. Funny how much love there is for JB among Rutgers fans.

Always liked JB. He came to the RAC when other schools would not. He was pretty classy following the Hughes and Duncan transfers. I dare say he was likeable to RU. Much more so than the classless Cuse football team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT