ADVERTISEMENT

What is this horrible song they are playing?

Yeah I said to my daughter what is this - then I realized they must be doing it to annoy the Hall

I am surprised there is not more comments on this. This was the most bizarre pre-game music and video I've ever seen. The Seton Hall players all stopped and looked up at the screen and even from the 300 seats I could see the WTF looks on their faces. I was literally LMAO.

Most of us, even though leaving much earlier than normal were stuck in traffic outside the RAC and missed the pre-game. We were lucky enough to get in right for the tip.

We have a green lot pass but we’re forced to park way in the back part of the yelllow lot because as we were told they were holding spots for VIPs. Who are these VIPs and were there really dozens of them?

I am surprised there is not more comments on this. This was the most bizarre pre-game music and video I've ever seen. The Seton Hall players all stopped and looked up at the screen and even from the 300 seats I could see the WTF looks on their faces. I was literally LMAO.

Sports psychology at it's finest.

Reactions: RUissy and MR RU

That was fantastic!

We couldn't figure it out either until they switched it up when our guys came out to warm up. Basketball equivalent to the FG horse video. Maybe we can use this song at the stadium too when kickers are kicking away from the video board!

. It is a game played by young adults at a school populated by young adults.It is part of the the pomp.and pageantry and fun of college athletics
Leave your sense and sensabilities at the door and enjoy the type of fun and goofiness we havent seen around here in a long time.

Shazam. Download it. It's great and will help you in these situations

I still can't get that friggin song out of my head. LOL. I bet some Hall players were laying in bed last night humming this tune. We need to break out this secret weapon for all the big games. :joy::joy:

Last edited:
I think this might take off elsewhere. It’s so bad/bizarre that it’s brilliant!

Reactions: RUissy
I love that song. It's associated with internet trolling. The real name of the song is super long like "I am okay because I'm back home now" or something like that

Reactions: GORU2014
Some of the SHU players kept looking up and shaking their heads. It was great. I think we should pipe it into our opponents locker room at halftime.

We have to get Mueller to investigate whether the Russian's colluded to hack our Jumbotron. Check Jr.'s emails!

They play it while the opposing team warms up. The first time I heard it was like WTF...but after understanding what was going on...love it. They played a very loud and shrill Tiny Team and some crazy take off of another song I don't remember at the Ohio State game.. Hope they add some more!!!

Reactions: biazza38
This dude was a mega star in Russia....

When RU went to this video last year, I tracked down a Greatest Hits CD...The Trololo Song is pretty damn mainstream compared to the rest of it!

Reactions: biazza38
They play it while the opposing team warms up. The first time I heard it was like WTF...but after understanding what was going on...love it. They played a very loud and shrill Tiny Team and some crazy take off of another song I don't remember at the Ohio State game.. Hope they add some more!!!

The other song was ABBA's "Dancing Queen" performed by an all male dance troupe. One of the Ohio State players was singing along with it.

The NY Times ran an article about this last season.

After years of getting to the RAC just before tip off I find myself arriving a half hour early to see what gets played during opponent warm ups.

They have also used the Wiggles, Donnie and Marie plus a couple of others I can’t think of off the top of my head.
I think Barney would be pretty funny.

Would be cool if someone put together some youtube video of all the warm-ups we have done... just enough in the clips to identify the songs and videos and fit under "fair use"...

I'd like to nominate some to be used in the future..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT