ADVERTISEMENT

What/Who R U most looking forward to on Aug 29th

I'm most curious to see Miller. Rutgers can win with a 100% ground game against Howard with our offensive line but I look forward to see the passing game and how Kaliakmanis looks. I don't think Howard will get single point. Nor do I think we play a backup QB, since AK is new for us and it's a chance for him to continue to learn the system in a live game.

I'm most curious to see Miller. Rutgers can win with a 100% ground game against Howard with our offensive line but I look forward to see the passing game and how Kaliakmanis looks. I don't think Howard will get single point. Nor do I think we play a backup QB, since AK is new for us and it's a chance for him to continue to learn the system in a live game.

Why would you keep him in when the rest of the players are 2nd/3rd striing? Particularly the 4th qtr.

Last edited:
A full second half of Ajani
Miller on a 65 yard slant for TD
A fully healthy Powell
A 20 yard seem route to a TE

Rutgers 59-3
Healthy Powell a good call but the truth is we really don't want to see anything much. I want the over/under of combined AK throws and KM carries to be < 25.

I guess one thing would be qb pressure from the front 4. All game but certainly from the starters.

Miller taking the top off defenses and making contested red zone catches with DBs left crumpled on the ground (Sanu used to do that).

Why would you keep him in when the rest of the players are 2nd/3rd striing? Particularly the 4th qtr.
My thinking is keeping in the OL in. If the score is 40 or more and the starters are pulled then yes, I agree with you, take AK out too.

Kaliakmanis
OL
WRs
Brown

Essentially I want to see if our WRs can consistently get open against a quality of opponent that they should routinely, the OL can protect, and the QB can consistently and accurately hit open guys. We couldn’t do all three of those things concurrently last season.

Great weather
Seeing old friends
Meeting new ones
Talking X’s and O’s, NIL & Recruiting
Tailgating
And…. Football

Tailgating (hope weather is nice)
No Injuries
Accurate passes to WR's that are open and then can get some YAC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT