ADVERTISEMENT

What's the line next week?

RUich

Heisman Winner
Aug 2, 2001
I know Nebraska will be favored, maybe by 8 or so points.

Given that the casual fan/gambler is going to see "Rutgers @ Nebraska" and think, "Rutgers always stinks and Nebraska is always good", I'm guessing the line will be about 13 1/2.

Gamblers who are actually paying attention, however, will wisely take the points.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Probably Nebraska starts around -10.5, line drops to about -7.5 at kickoff in Lincoln once the savvy gamblers put money in.

Lincoln is a 6 pt advantage for the home team, and on a neutral field Neb is probably seen as 3 pts better than RU. I'll go Neb -9.

I think most of you, if not all are underestimating. If we were playing price is right I'd go with 16 right now and think I have a great shot at winning.
I expect it between 14.5 - 21 to put a wide range.

Reactions: miket007
My prediction of a week ago that we'll lose by 24 I've revised downward to 17. I think they'll set the line somewhere around RU +13.5.

I wonder if everyone realizes that if each of our games was scheduled this week we'd be +7 or more in every remaining game. Yes, that includes home vs Purdue and at Illinois.

I wonder if everyone realizes that if each of our games was scheduled this week we'd be +7 or more in every remaining game. Yes, that includes home vs Purdue and at Illinois.

That's crazy. Based on the lines we will lose by more than 1 possession every BIG game

"I've always had a thing for farm girls. I'd love to see you in some corn. Nothing else... just corn."

Nebraska lost at home to a mid major, Rutgers destroyed its opponent
RU -12 will be the spread [banana]:cool2::p

I have to revise this thought as RU only getting 10 is opening line vs Nebraska so I now think what I said earlier is wrong. I think we're still underdogs in the Purdue and Illinois game but only getting 1-3 v Purdue and 3-6 v Illinois (if they were played this week).

OT but anyone know if the Woman's soccer team who I think had a 3 o'clock away start know the score?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT