ADVERTISEMENT

When will the full wrestling schedule be released?

bigmatt718

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Mar 11, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Any ideas on when the full wrestling schedule will be released? We have the B1G matches set and know of 2 OOC matches so far (Princeton, and Oregon State). I also heard rumors of us wrestling Stanford out in California, I'm guessing we would grapple with Cal Poly or CSU-Bakersfield out there too. When was the full schedule released in the past?

The home schedule is probably final. I'm a new season ticket holder and was told I could not pick my seats until the schedule was finalized and they knew if any conflicts with BB would send matches to the Barn. They called back several weeks ago to assign seats.

There will likely be one or two matches over at the Barn, One is traditionally on Superbowl Sunday weekend and the other is usually early on on the season against a lower quality local D1 college.

There will likely be one or two matches over at the Barn, One is traditionally on Superbowl Sunday weekend and the other is usually early on on the season against a lower quality local D1 college.

I am wondering if that is going to continue to be the case. I am not sure how many the Barn holds, but if season tickets exceed Barn capacity, they are going to have a problem. Even if it is highly unlikely that everyone will come to those two matches, I don't see how you can host an event where if everyone shows up there will not be enough seats.

I am wondering if that is going to continue to be the case. I am not sure how many the Barn holds, but if season tickets exceed Barn capacity, they are going to have a problem. Even if it is highly unlikely that everyone will come to those two matches, I don't see how you can host an event where if everyone shows up there will not be enough seats.
I'm not sure that'll be an issue because we don't use all of the seats at the Barn right now. They could still pull out bleachers & add more on the floor. Nonetheless, I hate the Barn & prefer matches at the RAC.

That is incorrect.. @ yrs ago Ohio St was moved to the barn so WBB could be moved up in time at the RAC... This past season was Michigan at the RAC on Superbowl Sunday

I doubt we wrestle any B1G matches in the Barn moving forward. If anything Goodale would change the date if Mens or Women's Basketball is the same day as a wrestling match is scheduled

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT