ADVERTISEMENT

Where has Kbee been?

Latest rumor is he was involved in a vehicle accident with this. He didn't look both ways, as with the new law, he thought he had the right of way.
mets-4115.jpg

Reactions: shields
BigRnj said: He was the Beatle Boy giving NIRH a run for 1st team DB during the election last year. ***** ***** *******.
Just an FYI.. I reported this post as abusive. Not a kbee fan.. but this is too much. Please self-edit..
Just an FYI.. I reported BigRnj's post as damn funny.

Vacation.....but yeah....bummer.......they could have won the whole thing..
They sure could have won it all. Whoever becomes the new Manager, has a lot of pressure on them. Letting Girardi go, I think was a huge mistake. Glad to see you didn't kick the bucket. Who else will I bust balls with except Whitebus, and a couple of Yankee minions,lol.

I know I am on the right track when two of my more favorite posters, kbee3 and Not are so hated and in the heads of the two posters who have done more single-handily to make Rutgers grads look mentally challenged than any 100 posters combined.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Reactions: tico brown
I know I am on the right track when two of my more favorite posters, kbee3 and Not are so hated and in the heads of the two posters who have done more single-handily to make Rutgers grads look mentally challenged than any 100 posters combined.

You would have those two are your favorite posters. It all makes sense now. Thanks for clarifying. It's really helpful here.

Reactions: Kbee3
Kbee was resurrected by Hillary's uranium. Her and George Soros dug him up in Benghazi with Fusion GPS, after Cruz's dad shot JFK.

Reactions: Kbee3

Bitter old man

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT