ADVERTISEMENT

Who did Ohio St dismiss from their program recently?

He was likely the opening day starter, but I think the general consensus was that Weber would be the feature back by the end of the year. He was being counted on to make a significant contribution to the ground game though and it leaves us a little thin in the backfield.

As far as this...sigh...

I 'm not going to rush to judgment. Like Bri'onte, if he did it, he needs to face the consequences. Fines, suspension, jail...whatever it may be. I'll trash my Zeke jersey and we'll learn a lesson.

That being said, 4 witnesses say there was no assault. There are witnesses that she was in a bar fight earlier in the night before she met up with Zeke. There's rumors he has text messages proving that she intended to set him up. Let's see how it plays out.

Before we rush to judgment on this I think it is important to note that these claims at this point are only ALLEGATIONS. He has not been convicted of anything...yet. As much as we all like to believe women are the fairer sex they still have and do have the capacity to lie. I am not saying that is the case in this instance but I think we all need to catch our collective breath before we rush to judgment about whether he did it or not.
As we have seen many times in the past, women are quite willing to lie about rape, and DV is an easier argument to make than rape. We have seen the Duke case, the UVA case, Mattress girl, and on and on make claims of rape only to be proven later to be false. It is a scary time to be a male these days because not only can a woman make a claim of DV or Rape, the man will have his name dragged through the mud with a label being assigned to him for a very long time. We have no further to look than our own Ray Rice, whose one incident cost him his career.

I agree that we need to keep ourselves from making a rush to judgment. I hope Zeke is innocent and can clear his name. Based on eye witness reports, that appears to be the case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT