ADVERTISEMENT

Who is buying new hoops season tickets? Who is adding to their hoops season tickets?

Renewing but only have one. Got season tickets since RAC opened, with a break of about 3 or 4 years when my daughters were playing high school ball in the late 90’s. Used to have more but the kids no longer can go. Also have women’s tickets.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Sec 214 is in the house.

Finally broke down and bought 2 season tix after a long hiatus since my season tix in Sec. 112 many moons (and coaches) ago.

As I said many times, I've been a basketball season ticket holder since the cement at the RAC was still wet.
So it's safe to assume you put your palm print in the cement? Please tell me you did this, just to spice things up around here.

Reactions: RW90
I renewed my two this afternoon. That is 31 consecutive years but I have been going to games since 1971, over 48 years. I have only missed a few home games since the RAC opened in 1977. In the 75-76 season I attended 13 games. Those of us who have been loyal fans for so long are definitely looking forward to some real success.

The only good thing that came out of the Fred Hill Jr error is I was able to improve my seats. If I renewed during Hill, Rice, and Jordan, I'm certainly renewing now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT