ADVERTISEMENT

Wink Martindale to U Michigan as DC

Recruiting Giants fans will be interesting.

If he goes to see a NY/NJ kid I wonder if the first question from the family is "What's your issue with Daboll??"

Don’t know about that but remember him from a game show called Tic Tac Dough. I think there was a dragon or something that would appear in one of the squares and I got a kick out of that as a kid lol.
Wasn't he the subject of a Monty Python skit? Nudge, Nudge, wink, wink. Wonder if his wife "goes."

Reactions: rutgersguy1
His blitzing schemes will be a challenge for college OLs.

When/if Michigan gets ahead of teams, any QB that has to pass to catch-up will be under attack.
Bill Polian built the Manning Colts that way.
That was why Colt defenses were always lighter and faster to play pass defense best.
It was assumed Manning would get Colts an early lead.
Colts could suffer though because of issues in playoffs with bigger teams who were good/physical.
That's why Manning only had 1 SB win win with Colts

Is Wink a good recruiter? Or maybe you don’t need to recruit as a Michigan assistant?

OIP.2MoEgtArbVtLgVQZP0YURgHaFj

His offensive schemes will look like this...
Screen-Shot-2015-11-27-at-2.52.44-PM.png

Honestly if my 4 star kid played D I’d send him to play for this guy. He has a no-****-around attitude and his players on the Giants loved him.

He is a plus for the National Champions as long as he’s there.

I just wonder if he’ll take the team over. He basically made a NFL HC insecure. I wonder how a young first-time college HC will manage it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT