ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin match to be Fri Feb 5, 7pm , more:

Abro1975

Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2009
PISCATAWAY, N.J. (Jan. 25, 2016) – No. 12 Rutgers wrestling will host Wisconsin on Friday, Feb. 5 at the Rutgers Athletic Center for a 7 p.m. dual. The match is a makeup of the originally scheduled dual postponed on Jan. 22.

Fans that purchased tickets to the Jan. 22 Wisconsin match will be granted admission to the Feb. 5 dual. Those interested in exchanging those tickets for admission to the Maryland match on Jan. 29 or Michigan match on Feb. 7 can do so by contacting the Rutgers Ticket Office. For more information, call 1-866-445-GORU (4678).

Promotions previously scheduled for RU’s (11-3, 2-2) meeting against the Badgers (1-4, 0-3) will remain the same. The match represents the program’s first “Blackout” contest. Fans are encouraged to wear black, where the first 500 fans to arrive will receive black rally towels. The Scarlet Knights will don their black singlets.

In addition to the rally towels, Rutgers wrestling trading card sets of the junior class will be distributed to the first 500 to arrive at the arena.

No. 12 Rutgers returns to action at home this Friday, Jan. 29 against Maryland at the Rutgers Athletic Center. Tickets for that match remain on sale online or by calling the Rutgers Ticket Office at 1-866-445-GORU (4678).

The first 500 fans to arrive will receive takedown foam fingers and the Rutgers wrestling trading card set of the program’s last two All-Americans, Anthony Perrotti (Roseland, N.J.) and Anthony Ashnault (South Plainfield, N.J.).

Don't forget the BLACKOUT!
Bill,how the guys doing? Are they amp'd up for this? I'm really excited for the Giraldo vs Taylor,and Jordan vs Perrotti.This maybe the toughest week we have had so far,with Wisconsin and Michigan both this week.Hows BS doing? I'm gonna retract my statement about him getting majored.If he wrestles Coon tough and controls the ties ups,it will be an interesting match.

Boys are psyched and ready. No excuses. I agree we need to win the tossups.

11657085.jpeg

Leaving soon. For the vets, we are coming without a parking pass this time, is there anywhere to park within a 15 min walk without having to pay ?

Thanks.

PS- Match IS on BTN Plus

Leaving soon. For the vets, we are coming without a parking pass this time, is there anywhere to park within a 15 min walk without having to pay ?

Thanks.

PS- Match IS on BTN Plus

Abro.. its $10 bro!! not like parking for football

Abro.. its $10 bro!! not like parking for football

OK thanks, btw , we are stopping at Henry's Diner for a bite first, can we leave car and walk over ? Is it far? risk for a ticket?
Tax season coming up, and I'm a cheap bastard : - )

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT