ADVERTISEMENT

WNBC’s Bruce Beck mugged in scary New York City incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually interesting about the converters-- a real skinny guy jumps out of a car , slides under the car ( they love vans better) and use battery operated cutters - isn't technology great. Cameras are useless since they wear masks and are amazingly quick. Meanwhile they are taking photos on their iPhone of other neighbors cars for later orders.

My downstairs neighbor had to park on the street one night because there was work being done on one of the lots. One night and she kissed he catalytic converter goodbye.

• Angry
Reactions: RUfinally2008
Didn’t realize that celebrities are immune to robberies. Guess this criminal didn’t get the memo
In front of Rockefeller Center in broad daylight? Isn't the cut-the-back-pocket thing something done in big crowds standing around? Always put wallet in your front pocket guys.

If you follow retail earnings announcements all the major retailers said their earnings for this quarter were significantly affected by a major increase in "shrinkage". These "poor souls" who shouldn't be prosecuted are having an impact on the economy that is in the BILLIONS. Public companies might be able to get through the losses, but mom and pop small retails can be driven out of business. But they don't seem to count anymore.
Agreed!!
Forget the lost money, it puts the employees in danger. Yet some people will bury their head in the sand and say this isn’t happening.
The governor of CA finally woke up and they’ve started to put together task forces in places like LA and San Fran. This isn’t imaginary.

Agreed!!
Forget the lost money, it puts the employees in danger. Yet some people will bury their head in the sand and say this isn’t happening.
The governor of CA finally woke up and they’ve started to put together task forces in places like LA and San Fran. This isn’t imaginary.

Your point about employees is well taken but I'm sorry, it IS about the money. For the mom & pops it's about the rent they pay for the stores and the sweat equity that's being destroyed. It' s about their rent or mortgage/RE taxes on their residences. It's about putting food on the table and paying for health insurance. If the kids are old enough, it's about paying for their education. And for those employees of the larger operations, it's about jobs and all the personal money issues that arise when their employer can't take the losses anymore at the sire of their employment and they shut the doors. And these DA's don't give a flying f*** about them. They'd rather be stylish and utter some bullshit about millionaires and billionaires.

Bruce and his family have been great friends to Rutgers for decades. And he's one of the nicest most genuine guys in the business. That's a shame to hear, but good thing he's ok.

Reactions: ruinac
Mexico warned its peeps to be careful in DC

"Foreign countries have also taken notice. A July 24 tweet from the Mexican Consulate urged its nationals to "take precautions” while visiting the nation’s capital due to “a significant increase in crime in areas previously considered safe.”

Now that all the open radicals were foolishly elected and wrecked LE there is a movement for "private" LE.
That's actually what the rads want and a reason they crippled LE.
Don't think the enabling of criminality (like legalizing shoplifting) is out of sympathy for criminals.
No - they want chaos and dysfunction and they know who they can use to make it.
Criminals, illegals, mentally ill, anti-socials et al - all being winked at and "have at them" is the message they get.
Guaranteed the "new police" will be a gang cloaked in "rights."

Private Police Coming to a Neighborhood Near You! Why Private Police May Be an Important Element of Future Law Enforcement

• Haha
Reactions: brgRC90
I’m glad Bruce wasn’t hurt and hope he learned to keep his wallet in his front pocket.

Mexico warned its peeps to be careful in DC

"Foreign countries have also taken notice. A July 24 tweet from the Mexican Consulate urged its nationals to "take precautions” while visiting the nation’s capital due to “a significant increase in crime in areas previously considered safe.”

Now that all the open radicals were foolishly elected and wrecked LE there is a movement for "private" LE.
That's actually what the rads want and a reason they crippled LE.
Don't think the enabling of criminality (like legalizing shoplifting) is out of sympathy for criminals.
No - they want chaos and dysfunction and they know who they can use to make it.
Criminals, illegals, mentally ill, anti-socials et al - all being winked at and "have at them" is the message they get.
Guaranteed the "new police" will be a gang cloaked in "rights."

Private Police Coming to a Neighborhood Near You! Why Private Police May Be an Important Element of Future Law Enforcement

Thank God we have you to see through the veil and show us all the conspiracies out there!

Reactions: Kbee3
Yeah. When did this mugging stuff start happening in New York City ?
Back when I was a kid and spent way too much time there this kind of stuff never happened.
happens all over some cities get put down for a perceived crime rate while other places never thought as dangerous, but really are
Mapped: The Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S.
>And though there are well-known cities in the list, a few typically associated with crime don’t make even the top 100. For instance, New York City’s violent crime rate is 5.2 per 1,000 residents, with the chance of being a victim in Manhattan specifically at 1-in-192.<

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-us/

Your point about employees is well taken but I'm sorry, it IS about the money. For the mom & pops it's about the rent they pay for the stores and the sweat equity that's being destroyed. It' s about their rent or mortgage/RE taxes on their residences. It's about putting food on the table and paying for health insurance. If the kids are old enough, it's about paying for their education. And for those employees of the larger operations, it's about jobs and all the personal money issues that arise when their employer can't take the losses anymore at the sire of their employment and they shut the doors. And these DA's don't give a flying f*** about them. They'd rather be stylish and utter some bullshit about millionaires and billionaires.
I wasn’t trying to diminish the loss of dollars. I know sometimes that’s hard to convey over text. Just trying to make the point that some people will probably say “boo hoo, who cares about the money,” when in reality that thought process is just leading to complete anarchy. Yea, your point is 100% spot on

Thank God we have you to see through the veil and show us all the conspiracies out there!

Its been out in the open a loong time.
Rudy pulled NYC out of a murderous crime dive.
Liberal Bloomberg was smart enough to keep it rolling for most part

Then the NYC geniuses who declared NYC a "sanctuary" elected an open Marxist who went to work with the communist Sandanistas. No surprised he turned NYC upside down and chased out many remaining wise people.

Now the same sanctuary turkeys are miserable about all the anon foreigners from around the globe being brought in surrepititiously (notice there are no border-mayhem photos because a lot of the anons are being fetched directly from other countries). They want to crush all while medicated wine moms worry about plastic bags and cow toots.

Warren Wilhelm Jr (before the rigged name change) - pic just screams pot-head

pedAQit.jpg

Very safe part of the city although I'm usually heading for the 5:30PM train. Lots of Rock Plaza security and NYPD with mostly tourists around looking at the buildings and the rink (roller skating this summer). But my wallet stays in the front pocket.

happens all over some cities get put down for a perceived crime rate while other places never thought as dangerous, but really are
Mapped: The Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S.
>And though there are well-known cities in the list, a few typically associated with crime don’t make even the top 100. For instance, New York City’s violent crime rate is 5.2 per 1,000 residents, with the chance of being a victim in Manhattan specifically at 1-in-192.<

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-us/

And what is their definition of violent crime? Is a smash and grab by a 50 time (in NYC there have actually been 85 time per News 4) repeat offender included? Was Bruce Beck a victim of violent crime as they define it? I'd say some who loses their store, their livelihood, IS a victim of violent crime. I think some who loses their big box job because of continual shoplifting won't give a **** about a definition. And they're essentially being told to eat shit and die.

Then the NYC geniuses who declared NYC a "sanctuary" elected an open Marxist who went to work with the communist Sandanistas. No surprised he turned NYC upside down and chased out many remaining wise people.

Now the same sanctuary turkeys are miserable about all the anon foreigners from around the globe being brought in surrepititiously (notice there are no border-mayhem photos because a lot of the anons are being fetched directly from other countries). They want to crush all while medicated wine moms worry about plastic bags and cow toots.

pedAQit.jpg
Um you're all over the place. This was about crime and how the Evil Liberals want private police. You're a genius, really you are. You know more than doctors and climate scientists and you can read the minds of Evil Liberals and see through all the apparently many conspiracies, but you're a little scattered.

Reactions: Kbee3 and redking
Um you're all over the place. This was about crime and how the Evil Liberals want private police. You're a genius, really you are. You know more than doctors and climate scientists and you can read the minds of Evil Liberals and see through all the apparently many conspiracies, but you're a little scattered.
You’re triggered bruh

Reactions: RUBOB72
It's not just NYC , it's everywhere, cities , suburbs, small towns. In the most affluent towns cars are being stolen at alarming rates. Heck a guy can cut out your catalytic converter in 20 seconds.
It’s not small towns down south. Try that in a small town. See how far you make it on down the road. Round here we take care of our own, you cross that line it won’t take long for u to find out. I recommend you don’t

It’s not small towns down south. Try that in a small town. See how far you make it on down the road. Round here we take care of our own, you cross that line it won’t take long for u to find out. I recommend you don’t
I've been drawn on three times in my life. Twice by cops and the only one by a civilian was in a small Southern town. Crime can be found anywhere.
(At least, I consider Greenville small. Not sure your definition.)

pedAQit.jpg
Another crusader for drug use in open market area and defunding the NYC PD. A true DS.

Oh no! You really got me with that one! What ever will I do??
If you can’t even acknowledge a guy leaving work and getting robbed is a problem, then you are part of the problem.
That’s just the problem they won’t and can’t admit it’s an issue for if they dId it would make them appear they had switched teams.

That’s just the problem they won’t and can’t admit it’s an issue for if they dId it would make them appear they had switched teams.
Kind of like there's a problem if an entire political party and its voters can't come out and say a mob attacking our Capitol, egged on by a sitting president, is a problem, a big one.

We didn’t know the perps committing these crimes (against innocent victims ) were counting on climate scientists . Really nobody cares about these so called climate scientists. They can’t predict weather 3 days out. You are a sarcastic clod. Who if you haven’t noticed more and more are realizing you ‘re the dummy.

Kind of like there's a problem if an entire political party and its voters can't come out and say a mob attacking our Capitol, egged on by a sitting president, is a problem, a big one.
I wonder what the MAGA crowd would have said if those traitors had actually hanged Mike Pence or got their hands on Romney or Pelosi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT