ADVERTISEMENT

Woodson returning next season!?

I believe IU has a sharpshooter from Monte Verde coming in next year.

I support this. Didn't like the idea of Indiana getting Bruce Pearl. They'd be a force with Ole Brucey

Reactions: Rufaninga
Boo!! Yesterday’s dizzying rumors of his ouster gave me hope. Was too good to be true.

Classy guy
Great recruiter
Big contract
Indiana Royalty

No surprise. But might behoove him to hire a great X and O guy.
Next year won’t be so forgiving.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
After tonight's impressive beating on Minnesota on the road they are now 9-10 in the BIG and have played well of late. I sure hope Ware goes to the NBA and that Mgbako transfers. We look like we might be locked into the last 4 in the BIG. We need to win both remaining games and hope IU loses at home to Michigan State which I could see them defeating Michigan State if they play like they did tonight.

Reactions: NickRU714
I believe IU has a sharpshooter from Monte Verde coming in next year.
I believe his name is Liam McNeely. 5 * kid. I believe Indiana was also in the running for the 5* big guy that Maryland landed.

Reactions: MadRU
They are playing much better and obviously talented. Find it mind boggling such bad shooters from three and at the line.

Absolutely hilarious. Need to go to the Indiana board and feast on their misery

He did; he’s requesting to be released from it.

With McNeeley leaving, Indiana now has 0 players committed in the class of 2024.
What's their NIL situation like? Would assume they have plenty of donors. Isn't Cuban one of them?

What's their NIL situation like? Would assume they have plenty of donors. Isn't Cuban one of them?
IU’s Basketball NIL is probably the most lucrative in the league, yet Woody’s antiquated dump it inside first, second and third offense can’t attract any shooting guards because of it. McNeely walked away from a million dollars so as not to hurt his next level prospects in this offense.

After tonight's impressive beating on Minnesota on the road they are now 9-10 in the BIG and have played well of late. I sure hope Ware goes to the NBA and that Mgbako transfers. We look like we might be locked into the last 4 in the BIG. We need to win both remaining games and hope IU loses at home to Michigan State which I could see them defeating Michigan State if they play like they did tonight.

Admittedly I don’t follow other schools much but this Woodson stuff confounds me.

Why is it a positive he’s staying?
They’ve been better than us all 3 years he’s been there (including this year).
Made the NcAA Tournament twice and finished 2nd in the Big Ten last year.
I’m guessing they are bubble adjacent/making the NIT this year.

I get it that we’ve been competitive and beat them.
And next year appears to be trending up, but why is it so great for us he’s staying?

Admittedly I don’t follow other schools much but this Woodson stuff confounds me.

Why is it a positive he’s staying?
They’ve been better than us all 3 years he’s been there (including this year).
Made the NcAA Tournament twice and finished 2nd in the Big Ten last year.
I’m guessing they are bubble adjacent/making the NIT this year.

I get it that we’ve been competitive and beat them.
And next year appears to be trending up, but why is it so great for us he’s staying?
Because they could do WAY better? Go read their board, they all want him gone

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Because they could do WAY better? Go read their board, they all want him gone

Could they?
There are some that want to put HC Pike on the hot seat after back to back non-tournment years.
Doesn't make the fans correct.

Just find it a little weird that we would all have taken their success the entire Woodson Era, but people here are overjoyed he's staying.

Could they?
There are some that want to put HC Pike on the hot seat after back to back non-tournment years.
Doesn't make the fans correct.

Just find it a little weird that we would all have taken their success the entire Woodson Era, but people here are overjoyed he's staying.
A couple of nutjobs (or more likely trolls) want Pike gone.

Their entire fanbase wants Woody gone

As I posted before, Woodson has an impressive resume. Big 10 star. NBA career. Coached under a lot of legends. HC in the nba. And modest success at IU. Strange with all the hate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT