ADVERTISEMENT

Yesterday's Pre-Party at Billy's

LeapinLou

Heisman Winner
Jul 25, 2001
Wow, what a great time and display of generosity by RU. If you were registered, you got free food (which was pretty good) and THREE free drink coupons. Two years prior, I attended the same event sponsored by UMD. They charged admission and you got one drink ticket.

All in, I bet that party cost Rutgers about $150K. Maybe more.
Just spit balling here and I know we can't do anything illegal, but what if we had charged admission for this event, with all proceeds going to Knights of the Raritan? Then RU pays the venue out of pocket. Does that sound kosher? It would have been an easy way to get an extra $150K or more into the KOR coffers. I know that's not a boatload but every little bit helps.

Back to the party. Everybody there really seemed to be enjoying themselves. I would say there were 4x as many people there compared to the Maryland pre-party. A completely different dynamic to have that many RU fans in one place, with 2 sets of live Springsteen music. Over the course of the event, I was up front by the stage, hanging in the back and outside on the balcony. Everyone in a great mood and having fun. Congrats to all that were involved in putting it together.

It was a great time, but I the place was filled with beat chicks.

Hopefully next time we can arrange a pregame party with better looking girls.

• Haha
Reactions: BossNJ
It was a great time, but I the place was filled with beat chicks.

Hopefully next time we can arrange a pregame party with better looking girls.
Please, for the sake of humanity, and a few good laughs… post a photo of yourself. We can judge your “hot chick worthiness.” 😬

swipe-left-icon-9.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT