ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: RHoops vs. Maryland

Stole that one but we earned it in second half with great d and clutch shooting from Ron and Paul

That's how you finish the game!! Great road win. Now we'll all be in a good mood this weekend.

Never seen a turnaround like Paul today. Ron clearly the star but Paul sparked this half with hustle, assists and shots. Love Rons game. This is what we need when Geo is cold others to contribute.
Additionally, the over substituting was nixed. Amazing what riding proper lineups does.

Threw an elbow at Miller. I thought Russell would be much better. He’s awful.
my friend actually went to URI where fatts transferred from and said he could win them a game but more often than not he would lose them the game w/turnovers

Reactions: Mr Magoo
I now believe in miracles.Harper was the shot maker with a barrage of 3 pointers.Congratulations to the coaching staff and players for a outstanding second half.

Pathetic. Disgraceful. Embarrassing. Referring to this board.
I had to ignore the posts for most of the first half. Some of our fellow forum members quit on the team way, way too quickly with comments I wouldn’t even make about other team’s players, let alone our team’s players.

Luckily, our players and coaches didn’t quit on the game at any point.

Kudos to the fans who don’t quit on the team, and who understand that we will have our ups and downs all season long, sometimes within the same game, and that games are 40 minutes long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT