ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Iowa

No doubt, he's also on a better team with an all American center

Yep. But it's the whole team. Said it earlier. Their collective IQ is off the chart. Their spacing is exceptional, and they all understand the value of the low post. And Garza finishes. But it works because they can all shoot. They rarely look at the shot clock dwindling and have that oh shit here comes a chuck.

They are a a great team. I don't think any of our guys would start on that team I really don't. You have to be able to shoot to see the floor for them. HOpefully PIke is taking notes.

Iowa has the WORST adj D in the conference by a lot and we have 57 points I. 37 minutes of play...

Refs were never gonna let us have this game. Lazor focused on every Rutgers move, blind as steve wonder when Iowa does something

Reactions: IL Lusciato
Iowa just has too many shooters all over the court. And when u overcommit they dump it down low into doofy Garza

Easy on the Iowa love fest. They lost their last four of five and are the worst in B1G team defense.

How do we have 10 guards and none of them can shoot from the floor or the line

Yep. But it's the whole team. Said it earlier. Their collective IQ is off the chart. Their spacing is exceptional, and they all understand the value of the low post. And Garza finishes. But it works because they can all shoot. They rarely look at the shot clock dwindling and have that oh shit here comes a chuck.

They are a a great team. I don't think any of our guys would start on that team I really don't. You have to be able to shoot to see the floor for them. HOpefully PIke is taking notes.

Them and Mish are the class of the league this season

Reactions: Caliknight
He will play at the next level. Very similar player to Duncan
Robinson from Michigan who starts for the Heat.
Who? Weiskamp? They're not similar at all besides being white guys. Weiskamp can actually play defense and is ana all around player. Robinson shoots 3s. That's it.

People act like we are awful. We’ve won at least 7 b10 games the last 3 years in the toughest conference in basketball. You don’t do that without talent and ability.
We've struggled shooting. There's clearly a drop off in talent when playing other teams. Weiskamp can hit a three with people throwing tomatoes at his face and toddlers kicking him in the shins. We have guys with no one within 10 feet of them and we can't hit 1.

Looks like Harper smoked a bowl before the game, or got laid, one. Missed a one footer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT