ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Iowa

i think about a month ago harper must have walked in on someone banging his girl or something

Can Ron please make an adjustment and get some arc on his shot. It’s either that or he isn’t getting as much lift because of his ankle or bad weight

Pretty sure it was 1-6 in fouls at one point. Now at 8-6. Nice.

Iowa has two players scoring more than 20 points.They lead 74-60.

Ron has gone from a potential all American to a bum fast. Idk wtf happens but he has the skills. Something off for him.

Rhj wanted no part of shooting that ball. He needs to get his head out of his ass and get back to playing ball

Reactions: MV9000
That is just the epitome of the game we let them get an offensive rebound and they don't even have 2 guys on the lane for the rebound we just don't box out

We gave up on this game??? I’m sorry but this is HORRIBLE coaching

Our 3rd team is in and there is time left!! And 4 ****ing guys can’t get a rebound on a missed FT

Starting lineup should be Young Paul Mathis Ron Myles and bring Geo and McConnell in the next group

Can Ron please make an adjustment and get some arc on his shot. It’s either that or he isn’t getting as much lift because of his ankle or bad weight
I think we've run out of the ankle excuse. At this point, I'm starting to wonder if he'll ever get his shot back. More than that his rebounding sucks, his effort sucks and his defense sucks. Hell on offense he hardly moves away from the ball.

Ron clearly thinks he is better than he is. Those 30 point games have destroyed him.

Reactions: SBP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT