ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Games Thread 10/19-10/21 Thurs-Sat

PSU TD, 20-12 OSU..under review

PSU going for 2, 29 secs left

It’s no good so they’ll need the onsides a TD and 2 to tie with 29 secs left

I haven't been watching but it sounds like PSU is close despite their QB?

Or does it mean he's been great since it's a close game and that's all that matters?

OSU wins 20-12

Tenn TD, 75yd opening drive in Tuscaloosa 7-0

Last edited:
PSU QB can't get ball to slowish receivers on the sidelines
PSU OL wears down but who doesn't vs OSU?

Reactions: rutgersguy1
I haven't been watching but it sounds like PSU is close despite their QB?

Or does it mean he's been great since it's a close game and that's all that matters?
OSU’s defense throttled them they didn’t convert a 3rd down until the last minute of the game.

I thought PSU had as good a chance as they ever would but nope they didn’t threaten much most of the game, despite the score looking close.

Last edited:
PSU QB can't get ball to slowish receivers on the sidelines
PSU OL wears down but who doesn't vs OSU?
It’s funny you think Franklin could recruit the same type of skill players as OSU at the WR position but doesn’t seem like it.

Outside of OSU I can’t think of any others in the B10 that have really good WRs

Lanning kicks a FG finally on a 4th and 8…and it misses lol

Stays 0-0 with WSU

Tenn inside the 10 but held to a FG..up 10-0 in Alabama.

WSU 3-0 on Oregon…Oregon just got a big YAC play though and inside the 10.

Minnesota Iowa tied at 3

I'm currently watching the boring-est B1G games ever.

Iowa 3 - Minnesota 3
NW 3 - Nebraska 3

I swear if we had last year's cross over schedule or Maryland's schedule we'd be an 8 win team.

Oregon FG, 3-3

Oregon’s uniforms remind me of NDSU…not fan of either

I'm currently watching the boring-est B1G games ever.

Iowa 3 - Minnesota 3
NW 3 - Nebraska 3

I swear if we had last year's cross over schedule or Maryland's schedule we'd be an 8 win team.
I salute you lol…I couldn’t put myself through that torture. Iowa Minn is on but not by choice it’s just part of the multiview haha.

Tenn been in control of this game so far and Tenn just missed out on another TD inside the 10…Alabama doing good holding them to FGs

13-0 Tenn

I have both Big 10 games on but most of my attention has turned to the Rugby World Cup Semi-final between England and South Africa…would be a huge win for England…up 15 to 6 getting late…

If Franklin loses at home to um does his seat get hot. He can beat everyone but the big 2 and can't seem to get over that hump.
He’s on a 8yr contract, I don’t think so. While he may not beat them, he’s still got a good win percentage and his recruiting is always good.

Reactions: cicero grimes

WSU Oregon tied at 10

Tenn misses on 4th down and inches and Alabama takes over in their territory on their 36

After the way the game started it would be demoralizing for Tenn to go down if Alabama scores a TD

Best drive of the Iowa and Minnesota game. A 6 play 45 yd. drive. A drive aided by 4 penalties for 40 yds. and 3- 1st downs by penalty culminating in an Iowa TD. 10-3 Iowa. It's must watch football, the refs literally willed them down the field. 😕

After that missed 4th on their own end Tenn comes up with an INT off the deflection. Lucky for them. Would’ve been killer for momentum to let Alabama take the lead.

Illinois up 14-7 on Wisconsin

First TD for Wisconsin in 100 mins

Nix walks in for the TD 17-10 Oregon.

Wisconsin looks like a completely different team without Mordecai.
Even with Mordecai, I don’t think they’ve hit their stride with Longo’s offense so far this year.

Mellusi being out doesn’t help either.

Reactions: koleszar
Tenn gets the TD on the Alabama blitz.

20-7 Tenn

Nice job by WSU getting it into the redzone for FGA just before half…17-13 Oregon

Wisconsin looks like a completely different team without Mordecai. They just don't have the QB running threat with Locke.
We should get a do over. Imagine if this happened at Rutgers, how the fans would be in revolt if the transfer QB got hurt and the offense sputtered? Thank goodness our fans are more patient and understanding. 🥸

Reactions: koleszar
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT