ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Games Thread 10/19-10/21 Thurs-Sat

We should get a do over. Imagine if this happened at Rutgers, how the fans would be in revolt if the transfer QB got hurt and the offense sputtered? Thank goodness our fans are more patient and understanding. 🥸
The Iowa vs Minnesota and Nebraska vs Northwestern games are nap inducing. I just had a nice 20 min. nap.

I will say in Iowa you not only have to beat Iowa, but the refs as well. Minny is taking it up the keister.

Reactions: cicero grimes
Wide open deep throw by Milroe for a 46yd TD.

20-14 Tenn

STs mistake pins Ten deep on their 4…3 and out

Oregon up 24-13

Last edited:
The Iowa vs Minnesota and Nebraska vs Northwestern games are nap inducing. I just had a nice 20 min. nap.
Hate to diverge here, but does full strength vinegar mixed with a couple drops of dish detergent kill weeds, or do I need the salt too? Got some stubborn ones here in Arizona.

Hate to diverge here, but does full strength vinegar mixed with a couple drops of dish detergent kill weeds, or do I need the salt too? Got some stubborn ones here in Arizona.
You need to add salt helps drying out process. Dish detergent helps it cling.

Get bottle of 30% vinegar cut it in half with water, magnesium salt 1 cup per gallon(epson salt same stuff) and 1 to 2 sec. squirt of dish soap per gallon. Vinegar stays forever, so I get 30% because it's cheaper. But you need at least 15% vinegar to be truly effective.

Then get your medieval game on and blow torch the dry weed remnants.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Texas tied at 21 with Houston, think they went up 14-0 and thought eh it won’t be close

Another 4th and short fail for Tenn around midfield…D got a TO last time for them

Alabama inside the 5 now.

They scored a TD. And the 4th down calls cost them. Kiffin makes the same mistakes. Doing it against inferior teams is one thing but overdoing it against better teams, even a flawed Alabama, can just as easily bite you as help you. 24-20 Alabama

Last edited:
If Alabama scores a TD here I think Tenn is done.

Aww man that’s was cheap hold on Tenn to give Alabama an auto first down on 3rd and long

Texas up 24-21 on Houston

Tenn D comes through and holds them a to FGA…Alabama makes the 50yd, FG 27-20 lead

Minn up 12-10 on Iowa…like I’ve said just because they have massive trouble scoring, you always have a chance regardless of their D and STs

Ok St WVU tied at 27

Last edited:
Iowa D seems to be wearing down from all the 3 and outs. They're now giving up nice runs and passes. Minny driving to 13. Minny takes lead 12-10.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Alabama scores off a Milton TD…34-20…that’s it for Tenn lol

B12 games seems to be where it’s at now. Oregon and Alabama have pulled away in their games. Minn Iowa close too but I just can’t lol when they’re other options.

I’d agree with this. Been a work in progress but no one can take advantage and they make too many mistakes and bad decisions.

Houston INT in the endzone

34-27 Ok St on WVU

Some of these games are getting cracked open now. 41-27 Ok St after a 40yd plus TD run. Someone up there forcing me to watch Iowa Minn as one of a couple competitive games on lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: cicero grimes
Wisconsin down 21-18 to Illinois and driving around midfield and about 2mins left

WF up 21-17 on Pitt with 7secs left after a TD

and that Allen run is followed up by a great throw by Locke to get them inside the 10…dropped it right in

Yup, like I said many times before you don't kick to Cooper Dejean. Just kick the ball out of bounds.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
And just like that, Iowa runs back the punt for a TD to take the lead. Minnestinka with a beautiful disaster.

Oh man the heart ripped out of Iowa lol and at the same time Wisconsin just scored a TD with a pass to go up 25-21…27 secs left

Yes Patty. Ever since a yukon returner pointed horizontally and fielded the punt & took off for a TD about 15 years ago, you can't do what the Iowa returner did.
It sucks for them but I get the call because of the confusion an arm wave can cause

Yup, like I said many times before you don't kick to Cooper Dejean. Just kick the ball out of bounds.
Exactly.
And just like that, Iowa runs back the punt for a TD to take the lead. Minnestinka with a beautiful disaster.
Ha, ha.
Ohnoz! An Invalid Signal penalty!
When I saw him signal the poison or whatever he did, I thought to myself that was not right.
Oh man the heart ripped out of Iowa lol and at the same time Wisconsin just scored a TD with a pass to go up 25-21…27 secs left
That's going to hurt our strength of schedule should we beat them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT