ADVERTISEMENT

Toyota Dealer- Union, Somerset, Middlesex, Essex Counties

ch414

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2001
A few weeks ago somebody posted asking for opinions on Hyundai dealers. It was very helpful. We are considering a new Camry and would appreciate input on opinions of Toyota dealers. Thanks!

Just bought a Camry at Fred Bean's in Flemington. No hassle, very little haggling since we researched the right price to pay and got several price quotes over the internet first, love the car.

I just bought a Toyota highlander from Dayton Toyota. Very little haggling and very fair prices. I would also recommend Princeton Toyota. Ask for Anthony Dell. Very nice guy and Princeton has a ton of vehicles.

I bought a 4Runner from DCH Brunswick about 8 years ago and it was fine, a little bit of "the game" but I was prepared so it was fine. Went back 4 years later for another car, and the negotiations were fine, but then I started getting the runaround on actually getting the car. One story after another why they couldn't get the car, then it was "there are no gray 4runners in the state of NJ". Gave up with them, walked into Crystal Toyota in Green brook, walked up to the first salesman I saw, told them I wanted a car on their lot, showed them the written offer from DCH, and they beat it by a couple of hundred dollars. Drove out with the car...

We went to local dealer and got "best price". I then went to Costco Buying Service and bought the car at a highway location for $1700 less. No discussion, no problems, and service has been fine. $$$$

DCH Brunswick Toyota on Route 1 is great. Bought 2 cars there, got a great deal on the latest one a few years ago. Would recommend to anyone buying a Toyota

Team Toyota in Lawrenceville on Rt 1 is a huge dealership. It just changed its name from Lawrence Toyota. Not sure if this is the dealership Needmorecowbell is referring to as Princeton Toyota.

Originally posted by RU'70:

Team Toyota in Lawrenceville on Rt 1 is a huge dealership. It just changed its name from Lawrence Toyota. Not sure if this is the dealership Needmorecowbell is referring to as Princeton Toyota.
It probably is.

Originally posted by rutgersal:

Originally posted by RU'70:

It probably is.
Yes it is. It's now called Princeton Team Toyota.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT