ADVERTISEMENT

Wolf's Junk - Johnson Ejection

rcube1994

Junior
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Glad that refs caught Xavier Johnson grabbing Wolfs junk and ejected him.

Couldnt tell what happened at the game, saw Johnson flop and thought they were going to get Wolf for an elbow to the face.

Is there a dirtier player than Johnson?

I absolutely LOVE that the refs got it right. I mean when does that ever happen for us? Sh#t, doesnt really happen in general in sports. Its almost always the retaliator getting punished. Amazing.

This is not the first time Xavier Johnson has done this. I remember him playing grab ass (grab balls) a few years ago. Maybe twice that year.
So you're saying he should now be officially known as Xavier "Grabbed Anotha" Johnson?

Yeah, Johnson grabbed a Johnson. He’s quite the ball handler.

giphy.gif

I didn’t think he deserved to get ejected honestly
It was the very definition of Flagrant 2... Unnecessary and excessive.

He hit him in the Nuts to cause a reaction to try to get Wolf thrown out by retaliating. The refs saw right thru that move.

Watching the game on Peacock, even Bardo and the other commentator got it wrong. Then when the official came over and told them what had happened and it was a flagrant 2, that's when the rewound the tape and caught Johnson 's hands between Woolfolk's legs. What a dirty POS Johnson is, and I'm glad the officials saw why Woolfolk reacted the way he did.

Larry Bird doesn't do as much ball handling in one night....

Last edited:
Early on in the game it looked like he was getting into it verbally with our guys on at least two different occasions. I think at one point one of his teammates had to hold him back a little.

The RAC certainly enjoyed him getting tossed

He grabbed and tugged on his junk...that could be considered sexual assault. So ejection easily justified.

I didn’t think he deserved to get ejected honestly

It was the very definition of Flagrant 2... Unnecessary and excessive.

He hit him in the Nuts to cause a reaction to try to get Wolf thrown out by retaliating. The refs saw right thru that move.

I was expecting Woolfolk to get tossed and Pike looked angry. The PA announcer said Woolfolk and then flagrant 2 and he was walking to the line. I initially thought it was ofd hed get 2FT and then got tossed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT