ADVERTISEMENT

Church of Chop Friday Sermon - RU v. Washington 9.27.24

Let us all pray as we prepare for the Church of Chop as our Lord and Savior Greg Schiano and his Knights take on the Huskies of Washington. After a tough road victory, Our 3-0 Knights return to the Ancient and Blessed Waters of the Raritan for a Friday Black Out Fight. We face a hoard of heretic hounds from the West as we continue our Holy Crusade for Glory… and we shall have no fear.

Let Monangai the Mighty and Brown the Butcher smash through their sniveling snouts. Let Dynamite Dymere Miller crash past their collared canines. Let Robert “The Anvil” Longerbeam and Bailey the Bomber pound and pummel their pathetic paws. And let the Loaded Leg of Pistol Patel fire the pigskin through the Holy Uprights.

And let us not forget the one and only commandment… “THOU. SHALT. CHOP!”
Reactions: MURF87

Officials were awful

The woman referee was terrible. Two bad calls , including killing a second quarter drive . Again in the second quarter, the field judge with the offensive pass interference call that negated a big gain . Completely bogus and needs to be looked into by the league.
the late hit didn’t need to be called but they’re gonna call that every time on the opposing sideline .
THe BIG referees absolutely screwed us last night . But still no excuse to lose to that team in our building . We continue to be at rock bottom . Sad stuff

Rutgers football captain talks Scarlet Knights’ strong start to season

Robert Longerbeam, a captain of the 2024 Rutgers football team who plays defensive back, joins New York Post Sports anchor Brandon London to discuss how the Scarlet Knights can pull off an upset against Virginia Tech, how Greg Schiano convinced him not to enter the transfer portal and answer some fun questions.

Ticket Transfer Procedure On App

Sorry if this is duplicate. Tried to post once, but I don’t see it.

Is there a link/thread explaining how to retrieve via the RU app tickets that were transferred to you?

I just downloaded the app and created a Community ID (I’m not a student or alumnus) and password. Unfortunately when I go to log in, it keeps asking me for a WEB ID. I try to put my Community ID (my email address) in there, and it doesn’t work (says it’s not the correct format).

I also don’t know what part of the app the Tix would be found on.

Any help can give me would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mike
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT