ADVERTISEMENT

‪“Wooooooow, okay.” ‬

Man, would I just LOVE for Shaq Doorson to have a Kareem Wright-like breakout senior year. Kid is so easy to root for, and this is the first time he will have been healthy for two years in a row. Looks like he's in great shape. Just wonder if he has improved his ball skills around the basket.

Man, would I just LOVE for Shaq Doorson to have a Kareem Wright-like breakout senior year. Kid is so easy to root for, and this is the first time he will have been healthy for two years in a row. Looks like he's in great shape. Just wonder if he has improved his ball skills around the basket.

Honestly, I don't see it. Can he become a more important piece and up his game to like 5/5 per instead of 2/2 yea I can see that. But I think it will take a lot of negative to see a positive jump from Shaq. What I mean is Myles Johnson or Mamadou would either have to get hurt or play extremely badly to open that door for him.

The funny thing is on his player page on the team website, the only thing written about his basketball ability in the first few bullet points is this
  • Gifted rebounder who complements his size with agility and the ability to the run the floor with improved health
Everything else is just how he is an great person and teammate. I found that kind of funny

Doorson has a degree in human resources, a great route to take.

I do think as others have mentioned that the rotation at his position will be 2-3 deep through the year. I don't know about a break out year, but he will definitely be a good role player who helps the team out when the match up is warranted. Just a great kid.

Honestly, I don't see it. Can he become a more important piece and up his game to like 5/5 per instead of 2/2 yea I can see that.

That *is* a Kareem Wright-like breakout senior year. 16.4 min, 5.5 pts, 3.7 rb.

Reactions: RUDave_01
That *is* a Kareem Wright-like breakout senior year. 16.4 min, 5.5 pts, 3.7 rb.

oh haha, my bad I'm not really old enough to remember Kareem wright. I remember the name and could pick him out of a group but I couldn't tell you his stats/

Shaq had a few baskets towards the end of the season - a pass from a guard and a subsequent slam- that my seat buddy and I said where has that been all season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT