ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Volt Typhoon cyber attack

"Living off the land" approach - going after old and un-updated routers - many in residences and small offices.
People dont even think of updating routers firmware but should prioritize it because its a main target .
Operating systems are tighter these days
Exploits are stealthy and lay low in systems
Goals are data collection, passwords etc.
Guam was a target along with US.
Volt Typhoon has been found before.
I regard "cyber security" as something of an oxymoron
How to keep a window open and closed at the same time?
DOD gets hacked despite strict standards because of sketchy subcontractors.
Remember Colonial Pipeline ransomware that left gas station closed a week?
We could get that and worse any time.
Wait until the ME war we are provoking
SEC just hacked

"SEC's X account hack rehashes concerns over agency's data security"

This is from the Volt attack 8 months ago and its gives good overview

Wray:

"When I described the CCP as a threat to Americans’ safety a moment ago, I meant that in some ways quite literally. There has been far too little public focus on the fact that PRC [People's Republic of China] hackers are targeting our critical infrastructure—our water treatment plants, our electrical grid, our oil and natural gas pipelines, our transportation systems—and the risk that poses to every American requires our attention now."

Total bologna.

Experts have complaining for years about the constant China threats (and EMP threats for that matter).
CCP conducted a massive hack of 21.5 million federal employees in 2015. They hack constantly and gov records aren't even encrypted (SOP). NSA had its hacking tools stolen (probably an inside job). US agencies are inept - political hires often

"The latest hack’s implications are unsettling. This marks the third or fourth known hack of federal personnel data in approximately a year, including an attack in August that officials attributed to the Chinese government. That’s on top of the Anthem and Premera attacks, along with a recent breach of CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield — which, combined, mean that hackers have gotten into the health records of as many as 1 in 3 Americans."

https://www.dailysignal.com/2015/07/27/how-obamas-poor-judgment-led-to-the-chinese-hack-of-opm/

Reactions: RUScrew85
OK iam now seeing the pattern of CE material and topics being left on this board and the round table.

Reactions: Morrischiano
Well if the fbi is on it I'm sure it's in the citizen's best interest. LOLOL

Indeed - lots of people were suspicious when a recent show on Netflix ("Leave the World Behind" - Obamas produced it ) warned about an apocalypse causes by hackers. People who ignored hacking for are suddenly warning how possible and dangerous things really are. Volt has attacked before without the drama hype escalating. Get your tuna and PB&J

Some real stiff competition to earn the apparently deeply coveted tinfoil hat award taking place ITT. 🤣

Wake me up when looming invasion by space aliens, in collusion with our intelligence agencies, is invoked. You know, the Deep Space State. And remember, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean your PB&J isn't poisoned.

Some real stiff competition to earn the apparently deeply coveted tinfoil hat award taking place ITT. 🤣

Wake me up when looming invasion by space aliens, in collusion with our intelligence agencies, is invoked. You know, the Deep Space State. And remember, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean your PB&J isn't poisoned.

Eh, life is grand when self-medicating
Actually its gov trying to hype the space invasion (while creating a human one)
Our gov is owned pretty much

Chinese professor boasts about Beijing’s influence in ‘America’s core inner circle’​

Eh, life is grand when self-medicating
Actually its gov trying to hype the space invasion (while creating a human one)
Our gov is owned pretty much

Chinese professor boasts about Beijing’s influence in ‘America’s core inner circle’​

What would your life be if you pushed away all the political nonsense you subject yourself to and just got out and had more fun?

I've been watching you and others on our CE board, and many on other similar boards, basically rile yourselves up over hundreds of different special-interest-derived narratives over the decades. With absolutely zero hope whatsoever of actually changing anything. I fail to see the point.

Life's short. Take off the tinfoil cap, put all the silly narrative gathering and pointless critique (it accomplishes nothing) aside, and enjoy all the awesomeness that life offers.

Last edited:
What would your life be if you pushed away all the political nonsense you subject yourself to and just got out and had more fun?

I've been watching you and others on our CE board, and many on other similar boards, basically rile yourselves up over hundreds of different special-interest-derived narratives over the decades. With absolutely zero hope whatsoever of actually changing anything. I fail to see the point.

Life's short. Take off the tinfoil cap, put all the silly narrative gathering and pointless critique (it accomplishes nothing) aside, and enjoy all the awesomeness that life offers.
Are you denying the influence the ccp has within our "elites"? Do you deny the aims of the ccp and our vulnerability due to offshoring practically everything we consume and depend on?
Or do you just espouse ignorance as a preferable way to live?

Reactions: Zimm80 and ashokan

You aren't watching close enough because I haven't been to CE since before DT

Your MO is to block stuff out. I like to see things and was predicting accurate stuff from 2008 because I was TA for a radical prof, and my best college bud is a radical prof - I know the playbook. US acquires another trillion of debt every 100 days. Federal gov is hiring like crazy (the "requirements" were trashed in 2010) and they are heavy on the screwballs. IRS hiring will be an antifa jobs bill. Political hacks with no skills will get Cyber jobs (John Podesta just became "green energy" czar). Check the cyber guy Rutgers' James Okeefe tricked into an interview. I can tell why he got hired.

Reactions: Luvscarletknights

Do you mean they're not using the asteroid close passbty tomorrow as camouflage?

Reactions: mildone
You aren't watching close enough because I haven't been to CE since before DT

Your MO is to block stuff out. I like to see things and was predicting accurate stuff from 2008 because I was TA for a radical prof, and my best college bud is a radical prof - I know the playbook. US acquires another trillion of debt every 100 days. Federal gov is hiring like crazy (the "requirements" were trashed in 2010) and they are heavy on the screwballs. IRS hiring will be an antifa jobs bill. Political hacks with no skills will get Cyber jobs (John Podesta just became "green energy" czar). Check the cyber guy Rutgers' James Okeefe tricked into an interview. I can tell why he got hired.

It’s gonna get really ugly this year.

Shat gonna hit the fan.

I’ve been prepping it years. Sadly most on this board will be caught off guard

Agenda 2030 startin early

It’s gonna get really ugly this year.

Shat gonna hit the fan.

I’ve been prepping it years. Sadly most on this board will be caught off guard

Agenda 2030 startin early

Col Macgregor is the only honest military commentator in media .
He accurately predicted for months that Ukraine was a disaster.
He sees another one looming

Col Macgregor is the only honest military commentator in media .
He accurately predicted for months that Ukraine was a disaster.
He sees another one looming

The Globalists will stop at nothing to protect their power and wealth and that means they’ll do anything to ensure one of their puppet pols wins (not Trump) or cancel the entire election due to one of the following :

-A virus outbreak (this time a really deadly strain)
-Grid goes down
- Banking system goes under
-A military attack on our soil
-Threat of nuclear war or alien invasion
-A CLIMATE Emergency

• Haha
Reactions: fsg2
Do you mean they're not using the asteroid close passbty tomorrow as camouflage?
I would say yes except that I am prevented from doing so by threats of deep space aliens performing sexual experiments on me.

Normally I’d be okay with a little sexual experimentation. But the whole “deep space” thing sounds too much like the annual fickle-finger of fate exam. So I’m not taking any chances.

The Globalists will stop at nothing to protect their power and wealth and that means they’ll do anything to ensure one of their puppet pols wins (not Trump) or cancel the entire election due to one of the following :

-A virus outbreak (this time a really deadly strain)
-Grid goes down
- Banking system goes under
-A military attack on our soil
-Threat of nuclear war or alien invasion
-A CLIMATE Emergency

US leading the way for WHO to control US responses to "outbreaks" and that is a fact.
What's amazing is that a bio-weapons lab was found in CA and people just dont even notice it,

"An illegal Chinese-owned biolab in California was found storing thousands of vials of biological substances including some labeled “HIV” and a freezer marked “Ebola”,

The illegal lab was operational in Reedley, California and the risks posed by it, were discovered in December 2022 by an observant code enforcement officer named Jesalyn Harper.

Inside the lab, Harper found laboratory equipment, medical-grade freezers, lab mice and vials which were labeled in Mandarin, English and in a code that is yet to be deciphered. She also met several individuals wearing lab coats who identified themselves as Chinese nationals...

Harper's discovery alarmed city officials who started an investigation. According to the House committee report, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and FBI initially refused to investigate the matter.

“Local officials spent months repeatedly trying to obtain assistance from the CDC,” highlights the report.

The report also notes “the CDC refused to speak with them and, on a number of occasions, it was reported by local officials that the CDC hung up on them mid-conversation.”

“Local officials were similarly unable to get any help from other federal agencies,” congressional investigators found. As per the report, FBI informed local officials that “it had closed its investigation because the Bureau believed that there were no weapons of mass destruction on the property.”

Normandy invasion was 165,000 - US let in at least 40X that in three years.
"Nothing to see here" of course

Harden your cyber-affairs/records
Good luck with crypto etc etc

Last edited:
Are you denying the influence the ccp has within our "elites"? Do you deny the aims of the ccp and our vulnerability due to offshoring practically everything we consume and depend on?
Or do you just espouse ignorance as a preferable way to live?
Huh? 🤣

Are you taking hallucinogens? I didn’t say anything at all about the CCP, elites, offshoring, or espousing ignorance.

I’m not about to discuss that stuff in an online forum. Nobody here is informed nearly enough to make it an even vaguely interesting discussion. If somebody here actually does have access to the pertinent information, they wouldn’t be permitted to participate in the discussion.

So it’s a totally pointless thing to do. It’s not even entertaining. It’s the blind leading the blind. Y’all lack even the insight to know the vastness of what you don’t know about China and national security topics. Talk about ignorant.

Other than the OP’s link and the link I posted from the director of the FBI, who has forgotten more in the past 10 minutes about China and national security than all the people on this forum combined will ever know in their entire lifetimes, the rest of the crap posted in this thread is nonsensical drivel.

Ignoring nonsensical drivel entrely is not being ignorant. It’s being sane. It’s being well-informed vs ill-informed.

Get it? Probably not. That’s okay.

Reactions: redking
Huh? 🤣

Are you taking hallucinogens? I didn’t say anything at all about the CCP, elites, offshoring, or espousing ignorance.

I’m not about to discuss that stuff in an online forum. Nobody here is informed nearly enough to make it an even vaguely interesting discussion. If somebody here actually does have access to the pertinent information, they wouldn’t be permitted to participate in the discussion.

So it’s a totally pointless thing to do. It’s not even entertaining. It’s the blind leading the blind. Y’all lack even the insight to know the vastness of what you don’t know about China and national security topics. Talk about ignorant.

Other than the OP’s link and the link I posted from the director of the FBI, who has forgotten more in the past 10 minutes about China and national security than all the people on this forum combined will ever know in their entire lifetimes, the rest of the crap posted in this thread is nonsensical drivel.

Ignoring nonsensical drivel entrely is not being ignorant. It’s being sane. It’s being well-informed vs ill-informed.

I remember you writing about your cruel dad.
Its easy to see you learned to block stuff out to survive
Alas surviving isn't being free and just rationalizing problems away is to lose soul
Excuse AI reader

I remember you writing about your cruel dad.
Its easy to see you learned to block stuff out to survive
Alas surviving isn't being free and just rationalizing problems away is to lose soul

Not cruel. Irrationally angry. Survival was never a question, so you’re not seeing very clearly.

I don’t block stuff out. I ignore everybody‘s BS narratives. And I ignore everyone‘s conspiracy theories. Well, sometimes I like to make fun of them first and then I ignore them. 😉

Reactions: Morrischiano
I have one great fear with the fentanyl epidemic… some bad actors in the USA now will attempt much worse against the young.

Reactions: ashokan
Huh? 🤣

Got it. You're vague innuendo of special secret knowledge and understanding is far above even the possibility of anyone here comprehending it. You're obviously intelligent but your condescending arrogance is off the charts at times. Most logical people use the clues of what we do see and hear and put together potential theories to explain them. Labeling all conversation as "drivel" is meaningless without contradictory evidence.
Based on the lack of information in your how can anyone conclude anything other than the fact that you possess no pertinent information.

Why does anyone read the CE board?
The people who complain about it probably read it the most
Overreactive people lead painful existences.
They constantly overreact to external things (causing a disconnect from quiet intuition and realization)
Instead of dealing with that weakness, they blame the people, places and things they overreact to.
Then they overreact to the things that comfort them (like minded overreactors) and thats how you get a hive. Overreactors get addicted to overreacting because it reinforces pride and ego via judgment ("How dare they!").

Things like this are why I tell people to not freak-out when people are mad.
A lot of times the angry people are mad about good or benign things that they resent/deny.
I recall Scott peck defined evil as "militant ignorance."
People can actually "discern" things good or bad without freaking-out
Its usually parents overreacting that get kids overreacting (implanted emotionalism)

• Haha
Reactions: fsg2
The people who complain about it probably read it the most
Overreactive people lead painful existences.
They constantly overreact to external things (causing a disconnect from quiet intuition and realization)
Instead of dealing with that weakness, they blame the people, places and things they overreact to.
Then they overreact to the things that comfort them (like minded overreactors) and thats how you get a hive. Overreactors get addicted to overreacting because it reinforces pride and ego via judgment ("How dare they!").

Things like this are why I tell people to not freak-out when people are mad.
A lot of times the angry people are mad about good or benign things that they resent/deny.
I recall Scott peck defined evil as "militant ignorance."
People can actually "discern" things good or bad without freaking-out
Its usually parents overreacting that get kids overreacting (implanted emotionalism)

Steve would get curbstomped on an open forum , such as CE.

• Haha
Reactions: mildone
Got it. You're vague innuendo of special secret knowledge and understanding is far above even the possibility of anyone here comprehending it. You're obviously intelligent but your condescending arrogance is off the charts at times. Most logical people use the clues of what we do see and hear and put together potential theories to explain them. Labeling all conversation as "drivel" is meaningless without contradictory evidence.
Based on the lack of information in your how can anyone conclude anything other than the fact that you possess no pertinent information.
I said "nobody here". I did not say nobody here but me.

You need to be high up in an intelligence agency, or in Pentagon-level military intelligence, or be on a congressional intelligence committee, or be president or one of the security-related cabinet members to actually have the access required to form a relatively accurate and complete big picture of any of the aspects of our national intelligence. Even if you otherwise work in intelligence, or in government, or in the military, or with a defense contractor, at best you'll have a slice of the required knowledge that will be strictly limited to your specialization, to your need to know.

Thinking that "but I read articles about national intelligence" or "I watch videos about national intelligence" or "I read newspapers about national intelligence" and then claiming you know about national intelligence is like watching a football game for a dozen years and thinking that means you actually know a lot about football. I mean, sure you, do YOU know about it. But you're missing like 98% of what you'd need to know to be able to coach it professionally.

Even if we can find unbiased, fully objective, proven factual public information about national security (good luck with that), we STILL lack 99% of what we need to know about it to actually have an informed and useful discussion about it. And most people don't even try to find unbiased or objective fact. They seek out "information" that is highly biased, very subjective, predominantly conjecture-based, and almost entirely narrative-driven. Which makes us misinformed. Not informed.

Obsessive wingnuts whose national security credentials consist of "engaging in pissing matches online" can make an effort to learn all there is to know about national security from what's publicly available. That still leaves them lacking about 98% of what they need to know to be informed enough to know what they're talking about. And most obsessive wingnuts are much more misinformed due to getting their "information" from dubious corner-sources of the internet that feed them whatever nonsense they crave so they'll keep coming back for more.

You can call that condescending. I call it being self-honest and realistic.

If people want to know about national security, get a job in intelligence. Of course then you won't be able to talk about it online. But, if you’re intelligent and hardworking and lucky enough to work with the right folks, at least you'll be doing something useful rather than sitting in near total ignorance and criticizing the people actually protecting your asses so you can spend your life engaging in online pissing matches.

Last edited:
Steve would get curbstomped on an open forum , such as CE.
🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, curb-stomped by the CE board wanna-be tough guys, pictured below...

Tinky Winky Dance GIF by Teletubbies

Even if we can find unbiased, fully objective, proven factual public information about national security (good luck with that), we STILL lack 99% of what we need to know about it to actually have an informed and useful discussion about it. And most people don't even try to find unbiased or objective fact. They seek out "information" that is highly biased, very subjective, predominantly conjecture-based, and almost entirely narrative-driven. Which makes us misinformed. Not informed.

Its easier than ever to understand what's going on once someone understands the level of MSM disinfo and censorship. The sources the hive designated as "dangerous" are the ones telling the truth and people have figured that out.

It can be hard to know the weather five days out but when your standing in a rainstorm the "experts" dont matter - you know you're getting soaked. That how most people now know they are being invaded by design - and its increasingly bipartisan.

In fact, so many Hispanics are PO'ed that the gov is worried because their spy algorithms don't know how to spy on Spanish speakers. A knew op is setting up for "civic listening" (thats what they call spying now ) so they can decipher "What's Ap" convos. To find truth - locate the secret keepers and their targets.

As @FFO_Freedom Executive Director @MikeBenzCyber tells @nataliegwinters

"civil society institutions got laundered government money. The government, for instance, provided $5.7 million to a group to create a sprawling database of claims that supposedly contained misinformation related to elections or public health. "Part of this is motivated by the fact that the political actors who control the censorship industry are terrified that Hispanic and Latino communities are tilting toward Trump," Benz said. "They are fretting that they do not have the infrastructure to control the Spanish language that they set up successfully to censor the English language in the 2020 election and the 2022 midterms."

yXtCXsM.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT