ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Roster

Thinking Sa and Johnson do a great job together at their roles this year.

Not that it's important, but you guys are misinterpreting what Johnny Biggs was saying. He didn't express it well but was just saying BK should save himself the trouble of sharing info and then having to field endless questions on it. His first comment was "I feel sorry for BK".

.... so, about that remaining possibility for 2017 .... we still patiently wait for the process to reach a hopefully successful conclusion - - maybe soon ? certainly anticipate that if the pieces come together, it will become known to all in - at most - the next 25 days or so ... it is certainly a mystery - and at this point , I am concluding that there is no utility in peppering away with speculation - guesses will not be confirmed or denied -
just keeping fingers crossed that a truly productive way is found to use that open possibility.

How is there even room at this point? I've lost track of the ship count with the verbals lately.

How is there even room at this point? I've lost track of the ship count with the verbals lately.

With four commits in the 2018 class, that would put us at exactly the limit for next year.... which would mean that another 2017 add would need either a) a reclassification of a 2018 player (i.e. Doucoure), or b) an expected early departure after next season (e.g. Sanders or a transfer).

ADVERTISEMENT