ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Southern Scuffle Update Thread

Now we start to get the overlap who to watch? Alvarez or Aguilar? Hmmm

Split screen...lol
I got one on the computer and the other on the TV. I love my Amazon Firestick.
I'm not tech savvy better call the wifey pronto, but she's out tending to the animals. So I think I'm screwed. She'd kill me If I called her in here for that, already hearing crap for sitting on the couch all morning and I warned her beforehand.

I'm not tech savvy better call the wifey pronto, but she's out tending to the animals. So I think I'm screwed. She'd kill me If I called her in here for that, already hearing crap for sitting on the couch all morning and I warned her beforehand.
I hear you. I have to go to my in-laws at 2:00. I told my wife I'm bringing my Ipad to watch RU wrestle. She just rolled her eyes.

Bad end of 1st for Alvarez gave up escape and called for stalling with locked hands.

Big move at the end locks it up Good win

Reactions: MS-RU
Aragona wins 10-3 but TBH that was a disappointing performance. Not being able to turn this kid and score at will is concerning.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
Aragona is not a bonus machine yet. He is good on top, but has to develop a go to turning combination. I was happy on how he got out in the 2nd period...was a tad worry about that.

Another win and lets see how he does against KYLE Shoop.
Shoop can be dominate on top and is a returning all american

It feels like Aragona is trying to model his game after Suriano's. Super tough to score on, but Nick always had that elite finishing/scoring ability.

Reactions: bigmatt718
Aragona is finding his way. He'll take some lumps this year but as long as he is trending up that's a good thing. Don't really care how he gets Ws at this point. He's a young pup and getting his hand raised at the end of the match is the most important thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT