ADVERTISEMENT

2022-23 Men's Basketball Season in Review: Derek Simpson

And there are still a few that doubt this young man is a good player. I am anxious to see his further growth and strength next season.
I don’t think people doubt he has talent and is improving and will have a great career here. But the quote in the article calling his 37% shooting percentage “impressive” is laughable. If our team shoots 37% for the season, we will lose over 25 games a year.

I don’t think people doubt he has talent and is improving and will have a great career here. But the quote in the article calling his 37% shooting percentage “impressive” is laughable. If our team shoots 37% for the season, we will lose over 25 games a year.
37.4 is Good for a true freshman not impressive . Probably poor choice of words but the RU as a whole was in the low 40’s . (41 or 42). Room for improvement all around.

Fellow Big Ten freshmen Hood - Schifano shot 41 % and played his natural position all year. He also is a lottery pick.

37.4 % is not impressive but for a True freshman it’s definitely good.

His PSU and last 3 games as starting PG was impressive. All tournament games and not scared of the moment

Reactions: RU84 and brucelaw8
I’m excited to see him next year. Glad to see Noah come to Rutgers, hopefully they’ll both contribute a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT