ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NBA Draft - Vive le France!!

NickRU714

Heisman Winner
Aug 18, 2009
#1, #2 and #6 all from France.
After Wemby last year at #1.

UConn with Castle at #4 and Clingan at #7.

This is all just an appetizers for next year when the real draft (Flagg, Ace, Dylan) happens.

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
Also - people complain about the Big Ten and college athletics screwing up schedules just for TV money.

NBA draft is going to be a 2 night affair!!
The 2nd round will be tomorrow night. It normally takes an hour. Now it’s getting its own show and night.

If you aren't perceived to be a high 30s or low 40s 3 point shooter are you getting drafted high?
Castle went 4th and he shot 27% from 3 last year. Depends what else you can do, and he does everything else really well, and whether they believe his shooting this year is indicative of what he will do in the future. Castle got hurt and missed 3 weeks early in the season, and teams, or at least the team that drafted him, probably believe missing time probably impacted his shooting adjusting to the college game. Plus he is a lock down defender and does everything else well makes it not a big deal.

Reactions: PaKnight
Also - people complain about the Big Ten and college athletics screwing up schedules just for TV money.

NBA draft is going to be a 2 night affair!!
The 2nd round will be tomorrow night. It normally takes an hour. Now it’s getting its own show and night.
Think 2nd round is at 4pm tomorrow.

If so, only retirees and cam Spencer fan club will be watching.

• Haha
Reactions: NickRU714
Who are all these people that hug the draftee before he reaches the podium?

It’s like a dozen different hugs before being able to shake hands with Adam silver.

Anx the winner of the "Worst Draft Decision Ever Made" goes to Kyle Flipowski who was a projected middle 1st round pick last year, returned to Duke and now didn't even get selected in the first round.

There were even posts arguing with me over how it was a good idea for him to return so he could improve his draft status and get a higher first contract.
I should look those posts up and chuckle.

LeBron JR. to Lakers...

Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

LeBron JR. to Lakers...
yes that's what the ESPN commentates were mainly talking about the closer it came to the Lakers pick.
I'm so glad Smith let me know, more than once, LeBron raised a fine young man .
Just wish ESPN would have talked about the players drafted just before the Lakers pick than tailing about LeBron playing with his son Bronny and minimizing the talk about players drafted just before the Lakers turn came up.

Then they continued to talk about Bronny while the next 3 players were drafted..
Nothing against the Lakers picking him, but they are supposed to be covering the whole draft
worst thing however was lack of communication when trades were made before a team picked.
usually they are announced. not only the viewers were confused..

I'm not sure if you've heard the latest going on in Twitter but apparently the Lakers are dealing with the fallout of the latest scandal: Lebron James is apparently banging the mother of one of his teammates.

yes that's what the ESPN commentates were mainly talking about the closer it came to the Lakers pick.
I'm so glad Smith let me know, more than once, LeBron raised a fine young man .
Just wish ESPN would have talked about the players drafted just before the Lakers pick than tailing about LeBron playing with his son Bronny and minimizing the talk about players drafted just before the Lakers turn came up.
Nikola Jokic was picked while a Taco Bell commercial was running. Maybe one of the guys drafted while they were talking about LeBron's son will be a multiple time MVP.

I'm not sure if you've heard the latest going on in Twitter but apparently the Lakers are dealing with the fallout of the latest scandal: Lebron James is apparently banging the mother of one of his teammates.

Hahaha. I saw that online and didn't realize the joke at first.

It is pretty funny considering the whole Delante West thing.

Hahaha. I saw that online and didn't realize the joke at first.

It is pretty funny considering the whole Delante West thing.
If only Delonte had become the head coach, he could have coached his stepson AND his step grandson AND his step-step grandson too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT