ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cam Spencer appearing on 2024 NBA mock draft boards

But that is how he is listed in his bio. He has a master's degree in public transportation management with a focus on buses. đŸ˜œ

That’s great !! Credit to him. . It’s hard enough to get a masters . He did it playing football and preparing for the draft !!

NBA scouts literally don‘t care where you are playing. If you have talent and potential, you will get drafted, even from the lowest levels of college basketball.

If you look closely at teams that get 1st players drafted - it's a little embarrassing for most "major" conference teams to see the schools that have players called to the draft podium.

Cody Williams from notable CBB blue blood Colorado (barely making the tournament it seems) is likely to be the first college player drafted.

Santa Clara has TWO 1st round picks in the last 2 drafts:
2002 #11 Jalen Williams,
2023 #19 Brandin Podziemski

2023 also had #10 Taylor Hendricks (Central Florida)
2022 also had #23 David Roddy (Colorado State) and #28 Patrick Baldwin Jr. (Wisconsin - Milwaukee)

This doesn't even get into the 2nd round kids.

When does @NewJerseyHawk apologize for his terrible Cam takes this offseason?

Don't hold your breath.....LMAO.....

Cam is still mad that RU didn't pony up....2024 recruiting and targets and beyond are more important than Cam Spencer in 2023. As I mentioned many times, Cam Spencer is a good player, not a game changer or not worth investing large money into. Other recruiting targets in 2024 & beyond are just more important.

I'm in a little fantasy March Madness league where you pick players based on points scored only. Cam just went 15th overall. I had 14th pick and was between him and Reeves from Kentucky, who I ultimately chose. Either way, Cam is quite a commodity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT